Contact advertising [email protected]

I’m sorry, I just don’t think there is any excuse for bad cable management. The most...

A

Aaron Lockhart

I’m sorry, I just don’t think there is any excuse for bad cable management. The most common things I hear are “my case doesn’t have room,” or “ I don’t have a modular PSU.” I have managed cables effectively in both cases that had zero room AND non modular PSU’s. There are tricks you can use to effectively cable manage all of the above. It’s not easy. It’s not easy at all, but it can be done. Starting with the first photo, you will see one of my rigs, with a case that has decent cable management and a modular PSU. Then after you will see photos of rigs that lose those luxuries. You can always do SOMETHING with your wires. If you choose not to, that’s fine... it’s your rig. Do what you want. Just don’t make excuses for why it looks like shit.

PS - the main reason you have no excuse is that I’m visually impaired. To an extreme extent. So, if I can do it, you have zero room for excuses.

F

Felix Nikki Pisco

We get it you're good with cables. Some people are just lazy af or don't have a window

D

Drax Vyzenithmx

Cable part?

C

Chris Park

I still see room for improvement in those pics. ;)

I agree to a certain extent but honestly, people do that shit (making excuses) for literally everything in life. Live and let live..?

C

Chase Eugene

If mine wasn't managed I wouldn't post it

W

William Taylor

What is the point in this post. why you care what others systems look like

M

Michael Koerner

Here's a good excuse. I just don't fucking care. None of you will ever see my PC.

M

Michael Shane Boudreau

some people just don't care.

H

Hunter Eiden

You're literally just being a cock in the comments when people say anything about this actually brain dead post. I can't believe you wasted effort typing this giant post, and I can't believe I'm wasting effort typing this comment.

A

Aidan Shourds

Cable management is essential. I have a laptop rn but once my desktop is built those cables will be sleeved and sexy. But setup wires are essential as well. I hate having messy wires.

A

Aidan Shourds

A

Aidan Shourds

Made this cable rack myself out an old gutter

M

Mike Mclellan

Wow. Everyone so quick to hate on this guy. Cable management helps with airflow and cooling so it is, in a sense, essential.

S

Steven Gunnoe

I keep front of case a 8 out of 10 cable management and the back space a -1 out of 10 lol

A

Adrix No

I love having a tidy PC! I thought my first build was good but then I did this built and it doesn't compare lol!

K

Kielan Willcox

My first build

E

Elias Scharmer

Well you have the hyperlink bridge
Cheater!

C

Chase David Leimgruber

C

Chase David Leimgruber

" its never guaranteed to stop a fire its not guaranteed to work every time hence fire hazard when the wires are tucked where they can make the right connection the dust just has to be "conductive" and if it creats a big enough spark your shit goes up in flames

C

Chase David Leimgruber

just say the green wire touches one of the black wores psu is always on

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom