Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I’m looking for a server with all maps cluster and guns matter and autos matter and...

J

Jacob Cross

I’m looking for a server with all maps cluster and guns matter and autos matter and Dino’s matter and no numbers when you hit stuff and infinite weight and decent gather and breeding

A

Alexis McLeod

I've got all that but not infin weight, just 5x boost per level. Official Dino Stats and 2x player stats.

FULL PVP || NO RAID RULES
Low Boosts || 7 Tribe Cap

Our Maps:
❤Ragnarok❤
Aberration
Center
Island
Scorched Earth

Might I add, if you're into events to spice Ark up, we're working on a big PUBG☠ event area!

Our Groups:

FB:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Discord:

D

Dustin Steward

(PVP NITRADO HOSTED) for Xbox 1 (NO ADMIN) unless for a serious emergency situation ONLY ! 100% legit. No more waiting until a host gets home to reset server , if it goes down nitrado automatically sets it back up ASAP!

Harvest x11
Tame x10
Xp x6
Hatch x10
Mature x8
Loot drops x3
Fishing loot x4

Clustered maps are Ragnarok , Center , Aberration and Island. You can transfer to all the maps with All Dino's and loot.

Also increased weight on players per level up.
Dino’s have only a small weight increase per level up to balance rates.

SEARCH FOR:
ARK AGE 2018 ABBERATION
ARK AGE 2018 CENTER
ARK AGE 2018 RAGNAROK
ARK AGE 2018 ISLAND

(Make sure you select unofficial pc sessions in the bottom left hand corner of your screen before searching for any of the clustered maps , also don't forget to join the Facebook group it's linked down below !!)

M

Mike Bullock

the only thing we're missing is infinite weight, but we give 100 wt per level on toons and the other toon boostings level it out nicely. boosted not crazy

*WIPED 1/20*

TheARKHost.com PvP-Lite
Rag + Island + Abb + LOOT RAID

No Passive Killing/Wiping

225 Wilds +Guns Matter
Abb Spawns

PvE City
Custom Drops
Free Tek Engrams
No Leeds (Island)+⛵2x Rafts
10x Dmg Dodo’s
5x20x15 Gather-Tame-Xp
++Structure Resist

Discord

Search arkhost

Referrals: For a limited time anyone that joins and brings/refers 5 friends to discord and in-game (verified by logs) will be awarded a mutated dino from our Loot Raid server!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom