Contact advertising [email protected]

I’m in the market for a new case. If you love your PC case, sell me on it. Looking for...

C

Cameron Forrester

I’m in the market for a new case. If you love your PC case, sell me on it. Looking for a full tempered glass side panel, and perhaps integrated LEDs.. but most importantly, good cable management. I’ve had my eye on the S340 Elite

S

Scott Nesham

Get the s340 elite. Don't worry about LEDs. There's so many options, tying yourself down because they came with the case is silly.

Just get a Mobo with an RGB controller and then buy strips that are compatible.

Or get a Corsair lighting node pro like I did.

J

Jason Clarke

I was torn between s340 elite and fractal design meshify c, went for the meshify c and its a great case with great cooling.

A

Allen J Russell

H440 all the way. If ya like lighting then the h440 rog

A

Allen J Russell

J

Jeffrey Justrabo

Phanteks Eclipse p400s

J

Juan Paublo

J

Juan Paublo

J

Jeff David Sands

I have the Normal s340 and love it. The normal and elite are almost the same besides the side panel, bigger top air grill and 1 more ssd mount. And judging from mine, cable management is easy and there is lots of space for cable mamagement in the back. Overall, it is an awesome case.

N

Nels Larson

I love my Core p3. Thinking about the p7 next.

C

Chris Holland

ewwwwwww

A

Alex Jebus King

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

John Alvarez

There is the In Win 303, has a full tempered glass side panel and plenty of room for cable management. It's also sexy as fuck IMO

J

John Alvarez

Not mine, but here's an example.

J

John Alvarez

M

Mark Walls

S340 elite

J

Joe Mintz

The nzxt cases are probably the easiest to cable manage. Well for me at least. Thinking about selling my current case for one

M

Micha Dozier

Thermaltake Tower 900

M

Micha Dozier

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom