Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2018/3/3/17067564/nintendo-switch-games-digital-d...

B

Brent Blakley

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jay Ybarra

I saw this article earlier. I still can't. They need to stop making special edition if I'm going to go all digital

J

Jacob Ercolano

Maybe I'm being "old fashioned" but I can never ever go digital. As the article says if you lose your console you essentially lose your games too. Plus I love the box art. I always think if your stuck for money and HAVE to sell your console with digital you're losing all of your games too. I guess you could delete the account from the system and save your games that way but I don't like the idea of that. I love collecting the boxes and the actual "in my hand" game. I really hope companies don't start pushing for all digital.

S

Shay Key

I can't go digital especially due to Nintendo services not staying permanent

D

Dan Hall

I tend to do both. Certain games I like digital. other major releases I really want physical.

M

Miguel Carrasco

Physical all the way

A

Aiden Versteeg

Physical especially seems it saves more space on Nintendo consoles for dlc and save data. Also updates. Instead of downloading games to take up all of the space on the switch.

N

Neue Perz

physical still, tbh it's actually easier to switch cartridges on a Switch than other consoles, but then I still buy mostly physical for my PS4

T

Tom Randall

I try and buy physical where I can. I feel with Nintendo, there is a pride in having a physical library. Plus, as mentioned in the article. The cloud account system isn’t there yet with ninty.

PS4 mind you. You might as well go digital. You spend half your gaming time doing updates and downloads anyway.

M

Michael Fritz

I can't do all digital. So many things could go wrong. I see why it's great and I have a few downloaded games but that's only because they were digital only to begin with. I go with physical copies as much as I can but I'll happily download a game I think is worth it, like Gunvolt. Great choice with that one.

J

Juan Martinez

physical foe life :) im will wait for the end of the switch life for me to buy any digital games

R

Robert Polizu

4 out of 5 games, I go physical. So far the only digital AAA game I have is Xenoblade 2

G

GC Pierrot

À physical copy on Nintendo is a good thing... with time you don't loose à lot of money on jour copy!! On ps4 or one, 2 month are enought for mid vallue

D

Dennis van Beveren

Am more like physicals so you can really see your collected games

R

Randall Ferree

Having prime discounts on preorders makes it hard to even think about digital.

Y

Yaelle Glenn

I’m afraid of fully digital — had a couple of computer games over the years whose devs have gone out of business & after awhile, like with new systems or upgrades, that’s left me unable to access the software.

T

Travis Guyton

oh many its so hard taking my physical games with me lol

A

Aleks Jabłoński

Idk how it happens but in my country, almost every digital game is more expensive than its physical copy

D

Daejon Moody

I like physical copies but I’m just too lazy to switch games ‍♂♂

A

Aaron Briggs

I am pretty much all physical but the digital only games like indie stuff. Amazon prime discounts, retail discounts ect just keep me away from digital most of the time

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom