Contact advertising [email protected]

https://www.pcgamer.com/fortnite-streamer-ninja-makes-dollar500000-per-month-yes-per-mo...

S

Sayed Shimanto

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

:|

Z

Zachary Arnold

Ben Mitchell

J

Jesse Perini

I call bullshit

R

Ritvik Narang

By doing absolutely nothing

A

Ando Anderson

not to mentions ads and sponsors on top of all the subs and donations 500,000 isn’t even much tbh

J

Jerry Cronin

Does he get much “down” time?

J

Juan Angeles

entertainment. thats why

A

Andrés Ibarra

I mean... I get money doing youtube videos and ppl get salty
Just do what makes you happy right=

M

Marin Zvonek

he doesn't deserve that some hard workers will never get that and he just fallows fuckin g trends and makes that much

D

Daniel Patrick Moody

Im happy for him.

C

Callum Dixon

Well he has played with drake and people donate like $200-$10k at a time so I can see this being possible easily

A

Alexander Dunaway

He deserves to have $495,000 of that cash taken from him each month, given to other people and families who actually need it.

I

Ian Retamal Subias

NINGENS WE GOTTA START STREAMING GAMES

J

Juan Sarmiento

lol those salty jealous phags

S

Saim Ahmed

Your mom gay

J

Joakim Eriksen

Emil Norø Sørensen lmao så mye penga på et så overrata spill

M

Mirek Stępkowski

Sebastian Nawrot

K

Kawder Safatli

I dont know why people are salty its the fact that hes a gamer making that much thats why your mad. If someone opened up a restraunt and started making that much you wouldnt complain even though others work much harder you guys are a bunch of dickheads what he has is a 1 in a million chance your looking at him now saying he doesnt deserve it but ignor the thousands that fail. Its his money he got good he built a fanbase its your fault you didnt think of it first

J

Joe Craig

So much salt here lol

E

Evan Miller

Ive been watching ninja since 2014, when i tried to streamsnipe him on halo. Stopped watching him for around a year and a half and hes playing h1z1, he only had around 4k viewers at the time. Good on him

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom