Contact advertising [email protected]

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Crypto-miners-dump-their-GPUs-on-Ebay-as-Ethereum-drops-a...

P

Peter Everett

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Hpus for all!!!

D

Drew Leonard

this is probably the best time to mine them since they dont cost anything and then hold onto them when they go back up haha

J

Joseph George William

Sigh clickbait articles. Every single site claiming cards are being dumped are just "guessing" they will be dumped, but there's nothing popping up on ebay or local stores for anything other than premium prices well above MSRP. Even for SECONDHAND.

M

Mario Miloš

It's like the stock exchange. The stupid sell out in fear that they'll lose everything, causing a crash. Those with money buy in, and ultimately end up richer.

R

Ronan Santos

Ace Valmadrid

J

Jacob Schuey

Julian Pluess

E

Eko Prasetyo

Still profit

C

Charles Flynn

Funnily enough I cant find all these "dumped" cards anywhere, someone link me to these haha, just checked ebay and gumtree and all prices are still high and still the same

R

Robert Cline

I would much rather buy a new card than a used one that has been run at near 100% for a months.

D

Dennis Cope

I haven't noticed any great prices on Ebay. Everything is still over priced when looking at the RX 500 line.

B

Brian Newby

understand the stress these cards were put through before buying, you'd probably be better off just getting new

W

Will Anthony Pellicci

So invest your money in the stock. Buy 20k in shares and become that rich 1% you deserve to be. Live the Ethereum dream and stay thirsty my friends.

R

Rodney Ascencio

bullshit news

W

Woody Woodford

Stupid morons obviously. Any smart miner would continue mining

A

Anthony Goncalves

My friend predicted it was going to crash and he was right.
idiots are sol now hahahahahaha

N

Nick Day

Used cards are selling for more then new msrp. Haven't found a single one even at msrp. Lol

T

Tyler Gollihugh

Somebody better pick up that phone

Because I fucking called it

C

Christian Keilback

Bitcoin did the exact same thing. They're going to kick themselves in the butt.

E

Elde Smith

Garrett Phillips, not rubbing it in buuut this

N

Nemanja Brankovic

Fake news, both bitcoin and eth are back to normal price. i even think btc is 2,700 right now

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom