Contact advertising [email protected]

https://kotaku.com/it-might-be-time-to-rethink-difficulty-menus-1820961183 IS NOTHING...

• Thread starter Lukus Jeffery Woods
  • Start date
L

Lukus Jeffery Woods

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

IS NOTHING SACRED ANYMORE?!

N

Nima Naghibi

i am so happy they did this

N

Nima Naghibi

you know its from the orignal wolfenstien 3d

R

Robert Owens

This was in the original wolfenstien.

L

Lukus Jeffery Woods

Yeah, I know that. Read the article. What I mean by "is nothing sacred anymore" is the fact they feel the need to have "HURT FEEWINGZZZ" because it calls you a baby for playing on easy

R

Robert Owens

SJW are pieces are shit

L

Lukus Jeffery Woods

Couldn't have said it better myself Robert

R

Robert Owens

Thanks. All they do is cry.

L

Lars Baldwin

Dunkey covered this pretty well

G

Gerald Phelon

IF you don't like it, kys, also, if you're going to play a game where the main character is male, leave you're mental illnesses at the door.

J

Jacob Acra

Lol he is just mad he couldn't beat the game on normal which is honestly fairly easy. What a pussy

Z

Zach Gill

I'm sorry I saw that it was an article on kotaku that wasn't a news article and I instantly labeled it as sjw bullshit and couldn't bring myself to read it much like most of their editorials.

M

Maxx Groulx

The game is uber hard compare to uber on the new order, I had to drop one or two notches to play

V

Vedant Sharma

>wolfenstein
>Plays on a ps4
>Uses a ds4 controller
>Gets rekted
>Cries like wannabe feminists

J

Jo van Riet

Aww, did id software hurt your feelings? If you thought this was bad, wait till you play dark souls.

M

Michael Braddy

Wow “bring them on” is easy...

Z

Zeb Shrader

Oh ffs........seriously kotaku? Did wolfenstein prove you suck at games and insult you for it? Poor BABY. Take your SJW crap elsewhere.

O

Orlin Machado

What a big load of bullshit.. just say that you suck at playing games. And it's ok to be so, there are many other games to suit your style so go there and leave the game as it is. These people just cry when something doesn't go their way.

Z

Zach Simmons

Nope, bullshit snowflakery.

F

Fabien Dietlinger

Game journalists....
After seeing them play doom with a controller and that they stuck for 3 minutes in cupheads tutorial, i lost every respect for them...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom