Contact advertising [email protected]

http://store.steampowered.com/app/637650/agecheck THEY DID IT!! THEY FINALLY (Well to...

D

Dave Coleman III

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

THEY DID IT!! THEY FINALLY (Well to be released) DID IT

THE ABSOLUTE
M A D M E N
A
D
M
E
N

How will console kids ever recover?!?

/s

But seriously, this is awesome news! I've been hyped for this game since they started hyping the shit out of it when it was still FFversusXIII, so I'm hyped to be able to play it finally without needing to throw down money on a console!

N

Nick Tan

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! But then again im gonna get a PS4 next month.... then this................

K

Kaiz Amari

U finally getting out from the cave ?

K

Kaiz Amari

And prepare to be dissapointed

D

Drew Leonard

wait until you see that 140gb install lol already raked up 200+ hours on this on ps4 though

C

Clement PanPan

Nvidia hair works and stuff is why they are taking so long lol

C

Clement PanPan

Apparently even 2 1080ti in SLI can't run this at 4K 60fps with Max settings lol

M

Michael Dekker

Me too. I'm excited for this release. Graphics should be immaculate. Just like metal gear solid on PC. Wow what a game. My hopes are high.

D

Drew Leonard

id love to see the first rig that gets it to run 60fps in 8k since its gonna have native support for it built into the textures

A

Asif Haque

The optimization is already ruined if it's a DX12 game

K

Klng Rubiano

KPOP Boyband Adventures

M

Maxi Meed

The dude just got out of the cave lol . Good morning son . This has been said months ago

N

Nick Tan

Can u all chill? Some people like poster happen to see this news. I'm excited for PC release but at the same time frustrated with the spec requirements that's why I'm getting for PS4.

N

Niall Ryan

Roben Davies

E

Eko Prasetyo

Winter sale is in two months, eh?

R

Ryan Kline

Shame the game is meh

S

Steven Gunnoe

Its a great game in general, but not a great game to be part of the ff series. Don't get me wrong, I played through on ps4 and still going to get for PC lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom