Contact advertising [email protected]

How to build Ult Charge fast with Zarya Deciding to learn her again on PC but I’ve...

N

Natasha Hartman

How to build Ult Charge fast with Zarya

Deciding to learn her again on PC but I’ve never been good at getting Ult fast even on console :)

W

Wyndsor Tan

Be good at left clicking

E

Eli Loden

Step one: Good bubbles
Step two: get the fuckin JUICE
Step three: profit

P

Parker Atkins

Target tanks anyone with higher health pools or getting healed a lot can generate a lot. Left click into groupings of people and get pocketed heavy when high energy to all in.

R

Ron Roberts

Play with a rein

L

Luke Wright

It's all about High energy charge (bubble managment) and hitting the right clicks.

The alt fire with high charge hitting multiple enemies gets a fuck ton of ult charge.

R

Ron Roberts

And don’t play her with orisa

J

Justin Becker

right click plus melee on close up enemies can really help build ult.

H

Heru Zink

Using your shield that you can toss on other people well helps a lot, just communicate with the other tank and tell them to eat some damage when you have the CD for it up.

L

Lue Kim

Need a goo timing on shield and a goof tracking with left click

J

Josh Aguirre

I saw you made the switch from console to PC not too long ago just wondering how the switch was and how you’re getting used to it etc. Because I’m really really contemplating it

M

Matteo Cherchi

Good timing with bubbles and using the right click on crowds

W

Wyndsor Tan

To prove my point about the left clicks.
Ik most of y'all will say "oh he's a pro player" or wtv but this is just to prove my point and nothing else

S

Samantha Sturdy

Honestly just shoot your right click as much as you can and bubble at the right times :3

C

Connor Glasby

Been said but timing with bubbles is a must. Look at the enemy team, are they shooting constantly? Then get up in their faces with a bubble. Don't forget to bubble your DPS like genji or tracer. They can agro the enemy more and help you build charge and ult.

R

Rohan Thorat

Only and fuckin only use e to save team m8 or you are doing it wrong ps dont over extend without healer if high charge ggez

A

Ally Pin

Just spam right click

A

Abhishek Kumar

Right click + melee

J

Johnson Zheng

Find the closest DVa and melt her ass, any tank really which doesnt have a barrier is like free ult charge for days. Spam right click into chokes and when the enemy team is pushing together to maximize the splash damage, but left click+right click combo whenever you get the chance to

N

Natasha Hartman

Ty guys ☺ You guys are so helpful Lol i honestly felt so dumb bc I used to be a Zarya player on console but since moving to PC I feel brain dead

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom