Contact advertising [email protected]

How the hell does the fighting in kingdom come work cant get past first fist fight wtf

J

Juan Paublo

How the hell does the fighting in kingdom come work cant get past first fist fight wtf

F

Felix Tan

Google is your friend.

M

Mark Holmes

Git gud

D

Dakota Estepp

Git Gud. It's not for casuals.

J

Jason Clarke

Games a broken mess... hate to say it.

J

Jason Clarke

In answer to your question you just bob forward and backwards in a fist fight trying to avoid using your stamina up otherwise they only need a couple of hits on you to kill you and you need about 15 hits on them.

B

Ben Newsome

I heard there was only 20 hours in the main story :/

J

Jason Clarke

20 hours isnt bad and from what ive seen so far the story length isnt the real issue. Its buggy big style. Problem is its not little glitches its game crashes and infinite load screens

B

Ben Newsome

So I’ve been playing the game for just over 2hrs, I’ve as of yet experienced none of the aforementioned bugs except in the performance section. I run a similar setup to Jason, Gtx 1080ti and I7 6700K SSD and all that jazz, however I play at a much higher rez 3440x1440 certain parts I’m in excess of 70 sometimes I’m at 40 - I haven’t as yet dropped below the latter. I’m playing with everything on ultra high. I am enjoying the game a lot so far!! That’s not to call you a liar Jason, I have heard of the bugs you mentioned, just I as of yet haven’t had them.

J

Jason Clarke

Nah no worries everyone has a different experience. The more im playing the less issues ive had. In fact had none in the last couple hours and ive played around 6 hours now, seems to be fairly smooth sailing as it goes on. I am enjoying it also tbe story is intriguing huh. Rekt my mans parents i just wanna get revenge on that bald bastard.

J

Jason Clarke

Oh shit sorry i didnt spoil anything did i everyone knows that right?

B

Ben Newsome

Jason Clarke LOL - IKR dude that was pretty emotional - Really intense little scene, one thing I have noticed is for the most part cut scenes are at 100fps solid, other cut scenes seem to be around 12-14 fps? Have you had this?

B

Ben Newsome

Also I see no option for v-sync? Is it on auto or what?

J

Jason Clarke

ive not had any cutscenes that low and I have vsync off anyway as I have gsync active. I think vsync is there in the game options.

B

Ben Newsome

No vsync options at all mate and yes I also have gsync

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom