Contact advertising [email protected]

How the f%$k do you make the basketball into the basket??? Im always so close. They...

B

Beau Popkin

How the f%$k do you make the basketball into the basket??? Im always so close. They need to nerf the basketball hoop. Legit the most unbalanced hero in the game.

J

Jacey King

Luck man. The physics is crazy bouncy. I once hit a ball that bounced all over the room but miraculously went in.

O

Occams Butterknife

Crouch and try to line it up right down the center. Hit the ball in the center just *slightly* to the right as the ball seems to veer left when struck in the center. I've gotten a few baskets this way. If all else fails, pick Symmetra.

E

Eddy D. Newgate

Ha you think they need to NERF the basketball hoop? You god damn snowflake, every player in Diamond and above agrees we should just give the ball a buff. I bet you don't even know how to counter the net you pleb.

B

Braden Parkes

line up edge of orange globe with hoop, aim crosshair directly at the net

R

Reece Rhaegar Elvaryen

I’ve only ever done it once, I felt so proud

B

Beau Popkin

Do you get a spray or something for making it?

B

Beau Popkin

Or just satisfaction? Cause at this point I'd be happy just to see that confetti lol

M

Matt Bubp

Did it once with Tracer, been trying with D.va since release.

D

Dani Sheridan

Symmetra

D

Dani Sheridan

My favorite is seeing people trying their hardest to boop it into the basket - then I just use my gun to steal it away and swiiiissshhhhh

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom