Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 How many times has everyone gotten the "we'll be back" speech on new official pvp? I...

A

Austin Carter

How many times has everyone gotten the "we'll be back" speech on new official pvp? I think we're up to 15 .-.

M

Meko Mclovinn Misquadis

Fuk u

R

Regis Whalen

I like the classic “why” after you hit someone

J

Jori Van Hove

Lol or the failed attempts to raid noobs with griffs but the alphas find you

P

Patrick Peyton

I think it's funny it has been that way since the old servers I'll be back, or I'm going to pay someone

N

Nick Murk

Plenty.. even some threats on the different ark pages.. It's a joke tbh.

A

Austin Carter

We had a tribe yesterday threatening to go to our tribe leader's house to shoot him and we aren't even the tribe that wiped him lol.

D

Daniel Ramos

We had a situation like that but when the guy came back and failed in his raid he spent 10 straight hours trying to "drain" our x plants and turrets

D

Danny Devlin

Sooooooo many times this has happened lol UC was supposed to wipe us out 15 times over by now everyone cries umbrella corp when they get wiped XD love it

C

Christopher Guevara

Whenever i gwt raided or offline raided i tell everyone in our tribe not to talk in chat cuz itll just make it worse for us or repetitive hits if we complain so just take the loss and replace what was lost cuz we only do cross server raids not raids on the server were all ready on to be a little more safe about it.

E

Eli Munroe

Omg... wait till they start swearing they'll bring UC next time.

K

Karrie Mist

I remember on hardcore se, we wiped a tribe and they said UC was gonna wipe us, the tribe that was wiped was in a party with me, he stuttered alot after I told him you cannot transfer from core to hardcore and if UC did come they would have to start from scratch and hope they didn't die, cos with hardcore when u die, u reset back to level 1 and lose everything, base, tribe dinos, unless someone can get u back into tribe but u still go bk to level 1

P

Paul Walker

I had 5 fake mega tribes in mines last night pmsl

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom