Contact advertising [email protected]

How long will a 1060 hold up for before I need to get a new card.I was thinking 2...

J

Jesse Slone

How long will a 1060 hold up for before I need to get a new card.I was thinking 2 years or 3.. Just built my first rig and we put a 1060. It plays everything I currently play great.

S

Spencer Reed

I would use it till you notice that it just isn't looking the way you want it to play. So I mean you should be good for the next few years, unless you wanna play like 4k 120fps ultra settings lol

L

Leslie Graff

I plan on using mine till games no longer support it, gonna get my moneys worth

I

Ilias Mpaizos

If you just want to enjoy the games maybe 4-6 years . If you want to play at 32k 8000fps u will need a stronger card soon

J

Jesse Slone

Thanks guys. Just wanted some input. We put the Ryzen 7 1700x in and watercooler from corsair it runs nicely and didnt completley break the bank.

R

Ronald Severt

I upgrade something every year

L

Lewis Kiltie

It totally depends. If you happy with gradually reducing your settings then it'll definitely last for ages

C

Chris Rook

I ran SLI'd 8800 GTX cards for years. It was only when I bought a game that needed DX10 or 11 that I upgraded to a GTX660... Then last year upgraded again to a 1060, because I wanted to play on high and ultra settings of some newer games.

Basically what I'm saying is, it depends on what becomes your limitation. Is it an API limitation, or a settings limitation? Most people can use the same card for many years and not be bothered, others need to be able to play the latest triple A games on super ultra max high settings with a 1000FPS...

J

Jesse Slone

I dont play any AAA games really yet.. lol or need 8K 1000 fps. I like current games and old stuff like AOE, civilization,Command n conquer. So far its played great.

A

Andrew Young Olago

Two, three years.

G

Gregory Ross

Take care of your stuff the right way and it will last a long time.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom