Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch How Does GameFly Work? I Got 1 Month Free Trial. I Don't Know What I Got Into.

• Thread starter Jesus Oviedo Garcia
  • Start date
J

Jesus Oviedo Garcia

How Does GameFly Work? I Got 1 Month Free Trial. I Don't Know What I Got Into.

G

Gregg Cerenzio

You can get 1 game at a time, then, return it for another, just like NETFLIX

D

Dane Brooks

If you say like Netflix, anyone about 25 or younger is going to think it's a game streaming service. Not a by mail service.

A

Aaron Briggs

Just pick games you want from most wanted to least wanted and they ship it to you in the mail, been using it for years I really like it it’s a easy way to get games I don’t want to buy or maybe try first

S

Spearman Trado

Didn’t know this still was around lol

K

Kenny Kuang

I tried it years ago. I cancel after 2 or 3 month because the games I want never got to me. I waited and waited and waited until i forgot I even had the service. For 2 or maybe 3 month I have not gotten a single game. If you want older games this is a fine service just don’t think you’ll get new games fast.

A

Adam Onria Montalto

#stopthecaps

W

Wally Boyko

How do moderator approved posts work? Everyone has a five day free pass. I don't know what we got into.

S

Shayne Maldon Strawser

Boi this aint the Gamefly forums

J

Joaquin Mojica

Do you own one of those old Motorola phones or something? The ones that capitalize every word after you hit the space button and you gotta push the num keys to toggle through letters

D

Daniel Woelki

This was probably the most epic troll post of the entire “post approval catastrophe of 2018”

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom