Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One How do you guys deal with the op griffins? I’m a server host and want to somehow nerf...

H

Heaven Coffman

How do you guys deal with the op griffins? I’m a server host and want to somehow nerf griffins or even ban them but I can’t without affecting all fliers.

I

Israel Orr

Everyone says they are op, I've only had 1 at lvl 203, he didn't seem very good, what am I missing?

P

Patrick Martin

Don't boost dinos, griffs are pretty weak unless you get a decent level perfect tamed.

J

Jordan Biasiolli

Stop being a sissy that's what you do

J

John Stitt

In the right hands yes they are devastating but most dont know how to fly them properly so eh

H

Heaven Coffman

When someone can kill half of people’s tames with one dive bomb it’s insane. And regular stats aren’t bad on other dinos

K

Keith Tevita Wyberski

Just leave them as they are honestly. They’re only OP in the right hands, a lot of players can’t control them as well as others. Also shouldn’t boost Dino Damage that’ll make every Dino OP tbh.

M

Mitchell Wood

PreventDinoTameClassNames="Griffin_Character_BP_C"

M

Mitchell Wood

DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="Griffin_Character_BP_C",Multiplier=0.3)

D

Daniel Marquez

Oooor go to a different map that dont have griffens?

N

Nick Alsup

Rent from Nitrado and you can fix all that

R

Robert Lee

When you boost Dino melee you boost the hell out of dive bomb. Don't want griffins to be broken? Don't boost Dino melee

R

Rolando Vincent Nazario

Funny...I just watched a HOD video and he was saying the same thing when it comes to pvp...you can't whip someone off, they can't be bola's... a plant species y can trap a quetzal but not a griffin.

You can shoot from them, pick with them, and do a dive attack to do damage or outrun any flier.

They can not be headshot for increased damage like an argy.

They have a pretty insane healthpool...and during a dive can attack on the way down dealing massive damage multiple times if you can hit multiple times you will murder anything in the air.

J

Joshua Adam Wood

What boosts the dive bomb? Melee?

M

Mitchell Schunemann

They just weakened them with this new update.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom