Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch How about it? a whole remake of Shenmue on the nintendo switch where you can go to a...

T

Tarrence Heard

How about it? a whole remake of Shenmue on the nintendo switch where you can go to a factory like the 1st one and Apply for real employment. This would be a great interactive experience for sega & nintendo to join forces and bring a great foundation for the future of gaming.

J

Jay Ybarra

Like they're doing with Bayonetta?

W

Will Bartos

It'd be a little different than with Bayonetta, at least with the first two Shenmue games. But it would be an interesting home for them.

M

Marc DiCianni

One of my favorite games ever, and I never got to really get into the second (didn't have an Xbox then, by the time I did I had kinda just forgot about picking it up and never went back) but the first was a masterpiece! I'd love it if they released this remastered in ANYTHING, but switch would be so awesome! My dreamcast version is great, but think it could be remastered and be even better!

J

Jessica Brantley

Yes please!!!!

J

Jorg Vervaet

Yes but the complete story then because I only got to play part 1

A

Alfonso J King

Love this game

R

Ritvik Narang

Right now they are making a third one

G

Gaz Perry

I would buy this in an instant. One of my all time favourites

M

Michael Reid

Loved this game

J

Jason Cha

This would be awesome!

T

Tarrence Heard

So its Snowing In Vegas Today ❄ Who all thinks that breath of the wild has teleported its way into the real world ? #ClimateChange

M

Marc Re Percussion

I'm in

M

Mark Heron

Man that would be awesome

L

Levi Thomas

Don't disrespect Sega like this, they would never do it for Nintendo... ps4 and xbox yes but switch naw

M

Matthew Horvath

Was thinking id love to see some yakuza games on switch. This would be pretty good to see too.

T

Tarrence Heard

Who Needs a New Job & a $500 Bonus ?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom