Contact advertising [email protected]

His all question time! My Lil girl loves minecraft.. so much so she's asking for a...

L

Lee Collins

His all question time! My Lil girl loves minecraft.. so much so she's asking for a laptop for Xmas, as the ps4 version doesn't have mods or she can't play the maps that she sees on YouTube?? do I really need an i3 Processor to run this or would a pentium processor cut the mustard?? I've checked there site and it says as such for mimumium requirements?? Anyone have a any advice on this??? Tia

W

Wayne Eiman

Core 2 duo with 9500 gt 1 gig card and ur good to go

P

Patrick San Agustin

Just get one with graphics card

R

Ryan Hampton

Don't listen to that^^^ I run a i5 2400 and 1060 and it sometimes struggles getting 60 fps with mods, you wanna get a decent processor like an i5, and a 1050, alot of laptops have 960mxs which would also be fine

L

Lee Collins

Not chips then laptop.with stand alone gpu?? Yeah??

T

Tyler Erickson

With mods? Completely depends on how many
Anything can run regular mc now, with a few mods will be fine
The big modpacks are where it gets difficult to run
I don't really know what Which is best but whatever model has the best IPC
Minecraft struggles to take advantage of More than one core, modded minecraft will stress it horribly without good single core performance

L

Lars Ose-Johansen

Honestly suggest a desktop.. get a used one 4 cheap.. with a i5 and a 2gb video card.. u can get monitor 4 free or use the tv

L

Lee Collins

I've got a tower with a i5 2500k in it I think I'm just going to upgrade the card

G

Gregory Listman

Lars has a good point. Hit the FB marketplace look for someone nearby with a desktop w/i5 2gig ram you're golden. I've heard they intend on bringing mod support to the x1x but that's all heresay

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom