Contact advertising [email protected]

Hi thanks for adding me. My son wants a gaming pc for Christmas but I'm on a very...

K

Katie Dawson

Hi thanks for adding me. My son wants a gaming pc for Christmas but I'm on a very tight budget, I've been told someone can build this in my budget Intel core i5 2500, 8gb ddr3 ram, 2gb gtx 670, anywhere between 500gb and 1tb hdd. For £275. Now i known it's going to be nothing like what all you guys play on but i can only afford £500 and it is his first pc. I hope to be able to upgrade parts over time. I don't understand any of it, will this play battlefront, cod and other games like that? I've been told by a pc shop that gtx 670 is very old and won't be any good? I can't build it myself but i hope one day I will have better understanding and can. Thank you for you help

S

Sarthak Malik

You shouldn't go for 670

B

Brad Jones

a good budget gpu is a gtx 1050 ti

K

Katie Dawson

This one on the left is what the shop recommended, but he wants a custom built one so he can upgrade and have rgb lighting in the casing

K

Katie Dawson

Would you guys say everything else on the list is fine though? He also what's to use it to animate

W

Weikang Teoh

How about give the money you have and tell him to save up some money himself and buy his dream pc(just what I thought dun roast me)

A

Anees Khokhar

You're the best parent mine dont get me a shit

K

Kevin Kurniawan

go for cheap combo g4560 + gtx 1050ti. you almost can run all game on 1080p but medium to low

M

Michael Orpilla

g4600+ gtx 1050 ti

L

Luis Valencia

Check your inbox later. I'll pm you a good budget pc for starters.

O

Omar Mohamed

Get a gtx 750 ti

G

Gaz Doug Pitt

If you're not going to build yourself, try cclonline.com as you can get pre builts there and also specify your own build to make it fit your budget.

N

Nick Harrington

There's a shop called freshtechsolutions (freshtech_uk - same people) on ebay, they also have a physical shop somewhere in England (I've forgotten exactly where) , they're pretty good and have computers ranging from the lowest budget upwards.

I'd check them out, I've had a machine off them and I was really pleased

S

Sanskar Sharma

Ur cpu is ok but i will recommend pentium g4560. Get gtx 1050ti 4 gpu

R

Robert Way

Katie Dawson check craigslist... dont buy that xeon stuff...

J

Juniper Pallasa

I got i5 3470 8gb ram rx460 2gb
500+250gb hdd

Around $300. . Idk in £ .. i think u can get a decent set up if u got $300 more or less for ur on

J

Juniper Pallasa

Son

N

Nick Harrington

Probably worth clarifying, does your budget need to include a monitor, keyboard and mouse?

Because that'll make a significant difference at this price range.

Ask an enthusiast about pricing up a rig and they'll just think about the actual tower.

L

Luis Valencia

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
This build did great for me at first. Gtav on high 80fps ...Lots of room for upgrade

D

Dragos Andronic

500£ for only the PC or with monitor and kb and mouse aswell?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom