Contact advertising [email protected]

Hi guys, today I just found out about the game "To the Moon" some comments from people...

J

Jozef Kaled

Hi guys, today I just found out about the game "To the Moon" some comments from people who spoke wonders of it, when researching something online I could see that I had very good reviews ... this intrigued me more than not knowing until this moment of the game, Receive prizes like: "Game of the year" from GameSpot of 2011, award to "Best story", beating Catherine, Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, Portal 2 and Xenoblade Chronicles. It was nominated in the categories of "Best Music", "Most memorable Moment", "Best Writing / Dialogue", "Best Final" and "Song of the Year". Already knowing this the game trailer on YouTube (which is fabulous) showed me that it was an indie graphic adventure game, I immediately remembered games like the gameboy pokemon series and of course that fabulous game of SNES Earthbound. I get the game of GOG and at the moment It`s a great story and a well made graphic adventure for this time (September 2011)., the graphics very well achieved, the music of which I read so many positive things, because if that is exlent, at the moment I'm starting the game, entering the plot interacting and then I'm hooked with it.

J

Jozef Kaled

Clarification: I do not want to compare this game with Pokemon or Earthbound, only to see him reminded me of these games like that. This game is on another level, it is much more developed and it is PC.

L

Lee Fu Haw

This is not usually the game i used to play, but i watched the gameplay before by Markiplier long time ago. The introduction is very quite creative and the characters have interesting career.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom