Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hi guys I just build my first gaming pc (ryzen 3 1200+1050 ti) :D So my question is...

A

Aziz Tina

Hi guys
I just build my first gaming pc (ryzen 3 1200+1050 ti) :D
So my question is should I get destiny 2 with the newest dlc or no because I nvr played it but I am aware about that end game problem
Truth is im very slow pace gamer who doesnt burn through games especially grind ones like destiny
Thanks all and sorry if there is typos or bad english :)
Peace

K

Kyle Davies

Destiny 2 is incredible. I admit, it's pretty boring after a while, but everyone hated D1 at the start, it gets better. It's WAY worth it bro! I got the digital deluxe edition :)

D

Daniel Grewen Grewdahl

Get both DLCs and try to join a clan when you feel like it. Then you have other players to play with and do the Raid and PvP if you want. They can even play the story with you if you/they want. I'm still playing this game everyday with our clan members pvp/PvE and raid in the weekends

F

Frederik Baltersen

I really enjoy D2. I think it's worth it to buy the DLC's. Maybe there isnt too much content in D2 but everything it has and does is awesome. Also optimization is good. Not something you see too often anymore.

D

Delai Wu

If you don't burn out the game, buy it. It will take you around 2 months to get to power level cap and then there will be improvements in the game

A

Aziz Tina

Thanks for the replies guys ❤

A

Alex Elward

destiny 2 isnt a grind game at all. you get your loot handed to you.

A

Andrew Mahaney

Id get it for sure. Dont play much anymore, but i got many an hour out of it, and will more when dlc hits again

C

Chris Hunt

Get the DLC the game will get boring but only after 100+ hours IMO. Lots of play time for the dollar and of you never played D1 it will stay fresh even longer.

A

Adam Johnson

I played this game at a very slow pace, I took my time with the story etc... I thought it was great.

When the DLC came out, I liked it at first, but the extra story was really short and I now actually am starting to hate going to that location for strikes etc...

Now though, I don't really have anything to do. Some of the PvP matches are still fun, but when I started another character, I was easily able to beat a 335 power level character when I was just a level 12 (can't remember power level) character. Which didn't seem to make much sense lol.

I mean it's a great game for 100+ hours like others have said, but then you are left not really having too much to do.

A

Adam Johnson

btw one good thing I will say about PvP matches is ... and this might curse the whole thing lol ... I've never seen a hacker/cheater.

A

Aziz Tina

I've readed all your replies guys and I decided to buy it as soon as my February salary rolls in :) thanks guys

J

James Ibanez

It’s worth it. The same people who complain, complain about EVERY game they play.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom