Contact advertising [email protected]

Hi guys, i currently have a ps4 with gran turismo, project cars and other games like...

K

Kenneth Bl

Hi guys, i currently have a ps4 with gran turismo, project cars and other games like that, ive been thinking about getting a xb1 with horizon 3, but i dont know if i should spend 200€ just to get that one game. Is it worth it to get a xb1? Because every other game in interested in is avaiable on the ps4 too amd having a console for just one game seems a bit unreasonable
And my last question is if Horizon 4 will be on the xb1?

Ν

Ντάνιελ Γραμματικός

so if i were you i would sell my ps4 to buy the xbox.. or at least buy the xbox to have them both lol.. the game is definately worth it i bought the whole console just for forza and i have no regrets! also yes fh4 i think will be on xb1

M

Mihai Rusu

If u make the move to the pcmasterrace instead U can get any game u want including fh3 fh4 when it comes out and have big discount on games

C

Curt Diprizio Jr.

It is worth it. My friend did it and you’ll find other games you enjoy as well

Γ

Γιωργος Μανδελενης

Mate i was a playstation fan owner from the very first psx till ps4.
I always thought xbox bulshit etc
When gt sport was released i bought it and got so pissed of bs sooo many years polyphony dig was working on it an wat we got after all.
A shity online game with stupid penalty system.
I sold my ps4 and i bought the xbox one s with fh3
Its an amazing game really !!

Im not a big adventure games fan i only play racing games and footbal.
In playstation there is not such good racing and will never be.
If u dont want to buy a new xbox find one used

J

Jonathan Johnson

I think it's worth it
And I only play 2 games lol

P

Paul Elliot

i did it only because my ps4 packed in. fh3 best car game av played for a while and i love the xbox pad way better than a ps4

R

Redel Saenz

Do it! I was thinking about it too couple a months ago cause i already have the ps4 but i got the one S on a raffle and i regret not buying it before

M

Marco Alexandre Uh

I had that same dilemma, bought the xbox one s with fh3 and next day i sold my ps4 cuz i was hooked

R

Rylan Eckart

Literraly only bought my xb1 for forza lol

N

Neil Teichmann

Forza is a console exclusive so it wont be coming to ps4

L

Logan Hickman

Buying a console for one game is kind of stupid, BUT it's worth it in plenty of other ways. So I say go for it. Also, forza has always been on pc and Xbox, so I'm fairly certain fh4 will definitely be on xbox

M

Mario Shaker

Well it is worth it and if you buy more games aswell you will enjoy it a lot more so you won’t only play forza I imagine but forza alone is that good that i would buy Xbox alone just for forza

A

Angel Feliciano

Its good I basically bought xbox for forza and gears of war oh and halo

A

Adam Langton

Go for it best of both worlds then. Even tho PS4 world is abit gypsy

D

Don Carter

Forza is exclusive to Microsoft...

I

Itay Regev

Get it on PC