Contact advertising [email protected]

Hi guys, 2 weeks ago I built my Ryzen 5 1600 system. Love it so far but I noticed...

M

Mitchel

Hi guys, 2 weeks ago I built my Ryzen 5 1600 system. Love it so far but I noticed something odd on HWinfo. It's showing me that there's only going 8V through my +12V rail. Is this normal? Screenshot included

Edit: I went into the BIOS and it did show me that there's 12V going through the motherboard. Could this be possible false readings?

M

Mitchel

Here's a pic of the BIOS settings. Shows that there's 12V going through the motherboard. But on HWinfo it only shows 8V. Possible false readings?

B

Ben James

Yeah, that's odd. Could be a readout mistake though. It's highly unlikely that your rig would be working fine with only 66% of the voltage running through the 12v rail. And it has such a tight grouping too.

I'm no expert, but I'm guessing false reading. Here's mine:

K

Ken Dominguez

Buy cheap mb tester

C

Cristian Mărginean

HWinfo it's not that accurate , also in bios i see different values as voltages while in HWInfo i see different one's , same with temperatures , in bios i have 20 - 25 celcius , while HWInfo show's 30 - 35 ...

A

Anthony McCauley

HwInfo64 has always been the go to program for me, but to answer your question, yes, it's a false reading.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom