Contact advertising [email protected]

Hi everyone, I'm a Software Development Engineer, for people who don't know they are...

C

Cristian Moreno

Hi everyone, I'm a Software Development Engineer, for people who don't know they are people who studied to create programs, websites, games and, among other things, yesterday gave me an idea to create something for overwatch, in specific a website, I would like to know if you are interested in participating in it, the idea is to connect with your battlenet accounts, create clans, publish things, make friends, talk, and many other things, "similar to a social network "but only from Overwatch, likewise in the future find a way to monetize to make events and give boxes as a prize to the winners etc ...
Tell me what you would like or if it is not very interesting.
Thank you.

H

Henry Cain

Sounds good I'm in

A

Alex Waithe

I'll be down

B

Bradley Love

I like the idea

B

Bryan Christiansen

I up for it

A

Alaa Yassine

It's basically like the official website though.
I've studied business with computing so I have an idea on creating websites but your idea just wont attract users.. why would a user use your website over the official one? Which has a forum that allows users to talk with one another open discussions and also create threads for recruiting clans, if you want to try your luck go for it but I doubt it'll get popular.

S

Seif Belal

Im in

K

Kristina Wells Krysiak

Yes please

C

Cristobal Cabrera Foix

this sounds good for me

N

Napsta Blook

Would it still be good if i only give out ideas and maybe some art for the website ?

U

Udi Haguel

If it asks for my battlebet user and password, than I'd say no.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom