Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Hi Ark Family, last night me and my brother Pedro Pinho run Manticore easy on new...

• Thread starter Tiago Valadares
  • Start date
T

Tiago Valadares

Hi Ark Family, last night me and my brother Pedro Pinho run Manticore easy on new servers for the 2nd time we win again, but we still can't pin / block / trap Manticore like we do on legacy old servers, she s patched? Or just cuz we are only 2 riders? Tks family
Have a nice day
W33d

G

George Douglas

Patched

L

Luca George

What are the stats of your rexes? I ask because i woud also like to do the gama manticore. And how many did you take with you? Thx

C

Cuauhtli Toltecatl

Manticore is the easiest boss on ark ur rexs don't have to be good and can have primitive saddle

L

Luca George

Really? Waw, so my rexes have around 25-30k hp and 400 melle. That shoud be enough? What about medium manticore. Is it possible with these stats?

C

Cuauhtli Toltecatl

Yupp that's good u can do hard manticore mine had 20khp and 500 melee it was only 7 of us in the fight with 7 rexs with primitive saddles on hard was my first time doing it shit was so easy I was shocked lol

D

Dylan Nico Scott

I took medium manticore and Dragon last night on ragnarok pc hosted I will do the hard later but our dino stats are boosted rexs I took in 6 ranging from 65-95k health and 3-5k melee we didn't lose a single rex WERE CLOSE to losing one I know not OFFICIAL but hope this kinda helps u

A

Andrew Howard

On official we take 1 yuty 19 Rex's. 12.3k health 390-425 melee hatch levelled to 30k, 600 melee. We've lost 4 Rex's in 4 runs because they got pinned by 4-5 golems once manticore gets low. Otherwise we do medium pretty easy. Mc saddles 80-100 armor and primitive on the yuty

B

Brandon Alcocer Seoane

Sam Palmer

L

Lee Buchanan

Thomas Tannum could be easier than we thought

M

Michael Kesel Jr

On rag(dragon/manticore) we bring fab snipers to power his hp while he flies around and bum rush when he lands

R

Ryan Sykes

I have mc rex saddles for sale made by a lvl 97 cafting account base bp stats are 70.6 armor. Yours would be made to order and could be 70.7 to 90 armor

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom