Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hey you guys and Gurls! totally off topic and for once not a cry post about destiny...

M

Mona Albrecht

Hey you guys and Gurls!

totally off topic and for once not a cry post about destiny and i know there have been a million other posts about about that but like...
i NEED someone to play with and literally anything...
i like MMOs... i dont mind shooters ... i like "short" games like... ya know... go in kill stuff and do it all over again for a million times. but thats all no good if i don't have anyone to play with my friends all abandon me for Monster hunter and other console stuff that ... i dont have xD oh and destiny is just well lets say im over it :D ...

so yeah if you have any games around £50
that you stick Hundreds of hours in PLEASE tell meh ...
maybe invite me...

i only work 4 hours a day the rest of my day is wasted!!!
HLEP ME !
i have discord and Teamspeak i speak german and English and consider myself fairly funny. yes i do have a boyfriend sooo you will actually have to enjoy my company and not hope for anything else xD ... BUT i promise im fun! sometimes...

D

Dexter Spenik

Warframe it's free.

P

Philip Fryxell

the division is in a good state atm. Im have good fun atleast :D

P

Paul Grathwohl Jr.

Warframe 100%

S

Steven Scholl

Tera is a free mmo u can stick countless hrs into

P

Paolo Piazza

If you have Wildlands, Rainbow 6 siege, Arma 3, or any other of the 300+ steam games I own hit me up. I play with a group of my closest friends (2 or 3) and we meme it up alot.

R

Reuben McLennan

if you be EU servers im down for the likes of destiny, borderlands 2, I play games like rust, dayz, rocket league and alot more to be fair, looking to get into MMOs more but Id need someone else who is new enough to MMOs to sort of play along with if youd ever be down

M

Marquis Lujan

Go play Warframe. I literally have almost 4000 hours in the game and have been playing for 4 years

R

Reuben McLennan

Now that I think of it a game youd probably sink hours/days into is fucking civilization 5, that game sucks up SO MUCH TIME especially with friends but its so fun at the same time

D

Daile Robinson

Vermintide... Killing Floor 2... Totaly love Rift... Division...

M

Marko Filipovic

Go for dota 2 its free

K

Kiyoko Mori

Warframe is amazing. It is basically what games like Destiny want to be (don't get me wrong, I play both, love Destiny 2). I've been playing alot of Ghost Recon Wildlands with my friend. Open world shooter .. very fun to hop on and go run a couple missions. Its very jump in friendly.

E

Erich Lacivita

Get Nioh

W

Wesley van Heugten

Try escape from takrov game is so good

F

Frank Clark

Neverwinter, dcuo

E

Edmund Hanudeľ

i belive that the best mmo is world of warcraft atm

R

Ricardo Torres

Path of exile its free

A

Alejandro Soto

I would avoid warframe it's pretty p2p or grind like hell. I would recommend PUBG and FFXIV. Both net a lot of hours. I play pubg with a couple of friends all the time so I'd be happy to bring you along

S

Scott Lorrain

No Man Sky, great game

J

Jose Ramos

i play fornite, ESO, overwatch, and warface

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom