Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey, so I just bought Overwatch Origins edition and I need to find my main. I come...

• Thread starter Karis Lindemann Rahl
  • Start date
K

Karis Lindemann Rahl

Hey, so I just bought Overwatch Origins edition and I need to find my main.

I come from Assassin's Creed games (also the Tomb Raider reboots and Horizon Zero Dawn) and I prefer to play female characters, mostly.

I am maining bow and arrow in almost every game I play.

Any suggestions and tips?

A

Alexander Vigil

Genji if you're just following the playstyle of assassin's creed.

D

Daniel Voth

Torbjörn is like assassin's creed

G

Greg Ziggas

Reinhardt is the greatest assassin there is.

N

Nicolas Baron

hanzo :)

E

Evo S

SYMMETRA ! left click assassin

M

Monir Mrn

Torbjorn is the best fit for your. He is the most op Dwarf ninja.

A

Angelo Ignacio

Bow and arrow, huh? Female characters? Um, I think you should go try out Widow. She can set traps, y'know, as if preparing for an ambush, since she's in defense class, she can snipe, that might fill your arrow interest, she's female and easy to the eyes, I may add, and her ultimate kinda give off a feel of sixth sense. And oo, she can also do a bit of climbing. Check out Hanzo, too for the bow and arrow part, also, he can climb walls, too.

K

Kayla Atkins

If your good with bow and arrow then Hanzo, people just hate on him cuz most people who play him do it really bad and suck. So practice with him and if you dont suck people will be happy

J

Jason Alley

L

Louise Wyatt

As well as handsoap and Widow, try Ana; you heal your teammates and can kill the enemy. Plus she's a sniper so ‍♀

G

Greg Bredy

Sombra is the assassin.. her passive shows low health enemies so you can go invis, flank em, kill em

C

Clarice Hazel

Play them all until you find what you like. You have 25 lvls to go through if you plan on playing in competitive. Choose wisely though. You will see the reality that is OW comp lol

E

Emanuel Cano

Hanzo if u play with bow and arrow not popular choice but if ypur good people back off or widowmaker who is a sniper

J

James Stark

Sombra and genji are both pretty stelth based characters maybe you should give them a try. Or maybe one of the snipers would suit you like Hanzo, Widowmaker or Ana

J

Jeremy S. Shepherd

Yeah I have a suggestion. Don't have such a hangup about the gender you play as. It couldn't possibly be more irrelevant

M

Mike Borggren Eilsøe Larsen

Try every single hero in the game and I mean all of them, to the point you understand their kit and playstyle. After that you can choose who you want to play.

B

Brandon Lee Mace

Play every hero in the game for around 5 matches then play whichever one you're most comfortable with most.

L

Lauren Galbraith

Try mystery heroes. It might help you find your main

L

Luna Bellinski

I would say just play mystery heroes for a while until you work out who you enjoy and who you're good at

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom