Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey, Nintendo... can we have an achievement system to increase replay value? Thanks!

B

Brad Parker

I enjoy not having the pressure of trophies on Nintendo

J

John Tiggs Long

I would LOVE an achievement system!!!

I wholeheartedly believe adding achievements adds value to the game you're playing. Gives you certain things to search for and "achieve" while playing that you may not have done otherwise. In a lot of cases, from my own experience, having achievements brought a lot of replay value to the game.

K

Kevin Sanchez

Nintendo fan boys love flaming others for wanting something the Switch currently doesn't have, same with wanting other apps.... but when they get announced they aboard the hype train, it's like to them Nintendo can do no wrong...Now I love Nintendo, they're magical, but they're not Perfect so stop trying to pretend they are. Why would u cry about people wanting to make the console better ? It only adds to the Switch, doesn't take anything from it so I really can't understand ya'll logic.

C

Colin Beedell

Achievments are good makes games have more longevity i personaly dont chase trophys on my ps4 but others do i say let them my brother platinumed horizon zero dawn on ps4 because he loved the game put over 100 hours in i didnt myself but im all for a trophy/achievment system good idea

J

John Smith

Make it optional for players

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom