Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Hey i'm looking for a good fun mature player dedicated or pc with like a 20x boost...

C

Cody Green

Hey i'm looking for a good fun mature player dedicated or pc with like a 20x boost just something good for gathering and taming and breeding if there are any good servers can someone please let me know and i would like to join someones tribe if it's okay even if you're just starting to make a base. I left the last server i was on darkworld20x the admin tribe like to raid everyone and then hide in their lovely bubble, they caged me in a metal box just because i raided their stone base and their friends stone base and took 100 tek walls which they were giving certain tribes. Any help or info on a server would be great.

A

Andrew Zavala

Ark oval

A

Andrew Zavala

Its hella fun

A

Andrew Zavala

Add me snes_ipod

V

Victor Vinzenz Gabow

I have a decent populated server. Pm me

K

Kyle Lynch

412 boosted pvp best one ive been in for awhile admins are pretty fair and its nicely boosted just dont grief and you will be fine

V

Victor Vinzenz Gabow

No offline, no complete wipes. Bout 10-15 people on at a time. Join the fb group The Badlands (ark) to check out all the stats, ect

C

Carlos Cuesta

***Ragnarok server***
Name: 24/7 No Admin boosted Madness.
No admin.
No rules.
Pure pvp.
Come have fun.

D

Diego Ibarra

Server
ArkAdventures247 x45 taming x25 gathering ppl are friendly and will help msg for more info

C

Cliff Cole

T

Travis Roth

Pvp pc dedicated server CLUSTER looking to expand our numbers! 32 slots!
Server name: 24/7 PVP! X5harvest x40tame/breed
(Nerd parade inspired server - similar rates)
Map: Ranarok and the island cluster
Type: pvp
Admin log on
No admin (unless needed ofc)
X5 harvest
X40tame/breed ( Can hit 100% imprint)
X2 player stats, weight is x4
Weight on dinos is increased as well x6
No structure prevention
Unlimited respec

Fresh map still chance for anyone to be alpha!
We have a few tribes on here already willing to help out new commers. But expect to pvp. White flag rule. And Offline raid protection is one for the time being.

Also on a side note looking to start a cluster with a relatively new SE map.

D

Daniel P. Anderson

I have an Ark Dedicated Server "TheEmpire247" looking for PVP players or tribes to join us.
We are on the RAGNAROK map.
Friendly and experienced Admins
We have Offline Protection on with a 5 minute period.
PvP with PvE allowed to build up anywhere under the white flag rule.
We also allow NEW tribes/players to have 48 houra grace period where they can build up without getting raided.
You will also all receive a starter pack which includes all armor of your choice, metal pick, hatchet, Ascendant torch, canteen, cooked meat, longneck with tranqs and a flyer (Ptera, Tapejara, Argy).
We are going to be holding events to win prizes which will include high end items, blueprints and we may even chuck in a decent dino.
We also have a community area including a shop where you can buy items and dinos including Scorched earth, a restaurant/bar, toilet area and a prison.

We only have these simple rules which we stick
by -

No building on obs or resource spawns
No raiding community areas or attacking admin
No combat logging during raids
No raiding new tribes or players or PvE white flag tribes
If raiding please do not "foundation wipe" anyone
Please demolish unwanted or unused structures
Empty beaver dams

We have boosted stats which are -
20x Egg hatching and maturation
10x taming
10x weight level up
5x harvesting
5x XP
And more

Add TheEmpire247 on psn or inbox myself for my personal psn if needed.

THANK YOU!!

J

Jay Book

admins)

• Kings/Jarls/Mayors to develop areas of the map to build large aesthetic Towns/Kingdoms

We have Huge plans for organized Cluster Roleplay involving Crossark maps and Epic Dino/PVP Battles! There will also be scripted short films to be featured on our YouTube Channel! We are hoping to get mentioned by Wildcard/Nitrado for Best Prim+ Roleplay server!
So if you want to be apart of the next best thing that happened to Prim+, come join AsgardRP and get lost in a world of fantasy!

¦ Community: AsgardRP ¦

¦ Admin: Mentally_Endowed ¦

¦ Facebook Group: AsgardRP - Ark Roleplay PS4 ¦

** Ask about the Information & Social Group PSN Chats to stay connected with all AsgardRP news **

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom