Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey Hanzo mains, can you tell me how to improve playing Hanzo? Also no Hanzo main...

D

Dane Allen

Hey Hanzo mains, can you tell me how to improve playing Hanzo? Also no Hanzo main jokes, I genuinely want constructive criticism

S

Selena Duarte

NOOOORAAA

T

Timothy Moore

Ok first
NORA!!!!!!!!
second...i would seriously go to training and practice head shots
Thats literally all to hanzo

A

Alex Ireland

Scattershot the feet

D

Dominic Farmer

You've all suggested nothing helpful, If you wish to get better at hanzo you should consider slowing your fire rate and being consistent with your arrows, and when you use scatter arrows try be on the high ground as it provides the most damage possible if you do "scattershot the feet". Hanzo's positioning is similar to soldier, you should sit around the high ground and try be medium distance away from your enemies/allies.

A

Alan Mubarak

SLOW THE FUCK DOWN AND LAND SHOTS GO PRACTICE RANGE AND HEAD SHOT THEM +sorry for caps

T

TJ Tristan

Try lowering your sensitivity

C

Chase Mavity

Slow down your shots and try to fully charge them most of the time unless you know an enemy is low and just practice

B

Bruce Turley

Fully charge your shots man, no one is shooting you. Follow their movement and line up the headshot since they dont know your aiming at them. If they do notice you, they'll probably spam left right. When that happens, scatter arrow or just try to hit the general area of their head.

D

Dre Taylor

Here’s how u be the best Just shatter arrow ya way to victory

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom