Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guyz whats up ?? I know its not quite good to write here but its very important...

J

Jamid Shapoo

Hey guyz whats up ??
I know its not quite good to write here but its very important for me i have a problem with my newly brought dell inisprion 5000 its good laptop with 8gb ram . the problem is when i run a game it lags and when i connect charger then the game runs smoothly as you know in 8gb ram 2gb graphics many games should work but in mine it dosent ?? So what should i do??

A

Andrew Austin Campbell

Throw in sewer!

A

Abdelrahman Mohamed Adly Zahran

This is normal as your gpu underclocks and refuses to boost whenever there is not enough power to boost the gpu and power it up, you can not change that

H

Harry Scollick

It will be the battery options, click the battery in the bottom right corner then click options or something like that then click on high performance while on battery

T

Tom 'shark' Evans

Chances are your battery cannot physically output the power required to run your CPU and GPU at their maximum clock speeds, thus causing them to underclock which is making your games lag. I had the same problem with my laptop. The only thing you can really do (short of replacing the battery if you happen to find one with a higher output) is plug it into the mains when playing higher demanding titles

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom