Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey guys, With Ragnarok just around the corner, I'm throwing out the bat signal for...

B

Bonnie Blumetti

Hey guys,

With Ragnarok just around the corner, I'm throwing out the bat signal for some new tribe members. My boyfriend Ernest Zachary and I have been playing ark since it came out on console, and have played on a couple official servers, dedicated servers as well as hosting our own server.

We have a large amount of time invested in learning the game, and would love to pick up a few more people for a tribe on Ragnarok Official when it drops. We are PVP players, and we are planning to start on a non-legacy server. (Updated as I was asked a bit!)

Because Ark is a game of trust, we'd want to probably chat a bit or hop into a server and see if we all gel as teammates. We have 3 solid everyday players and a couple more casual players, all very respectful of each other, and tribe belongings. Basically we're looking for people who will put in a lot of time with us on the base and tames, people who understand the game and arent huge assholes.

Anyway drop a line here, or send me a message here or on xbox.

My gamer tag is CynicalSativa.

B

Brandon Hernandez

Thumbs up on the GT name

P

Paul Kleinhenz

I sent you a message on here

J

Jacob Hanson

Offical PvE or PvP for Rag??

M

Martin Lowe

Jonathan Danny another possibility

N

Nick Heseman

ill message you later today

M

Martin Lowe

bonnie please pm what your plans are whether you going pve or pvp, thing like that

A

Aaron Ponce

gt Nig4tCrawl3r pm me

J

John Boahn

I'm interested in private message me

J

Josh Dodson

Stonedsquash21 I'm down

J

Josh Dodson

I can play jow

J

Josh Dodson

Now

J

Jerry HAwkins

My tribe is looking for more allies

A

Andrew Stevens

Andy Ritzenthaler want to go back to official?

H

Heath Williams

You could join my tribe. We have more than 3 active players.

J

Jorge Espinoza

Shes good peeps. Played on a server with her and her tribe for a few months.

J

Jordan Anderson

Hit me up, I have a group of guys gonna push a few new servers, even if we dont tribe up its always good to have alliances on the same server. I have many guys staying on all our old servers that will be down to defend or raid if needed.

B

Bonnie Blumetti

Thanks so much for all the responses everyone! I've gotten back to most of you I believe but if I didn't please reach out again! We're looking for 3-5 very dedicated players to join our tribe, people with experience and who enjoy putting the time in necessary for the pay out! I will try to get our dedicated server Teaologist up tonight or tomorrow so that people can play and practice etc before Ragnarok launches on Tuesday. We are planning on non-legacy pvp. We're looking primarily for people who played on previously allianced pvp officials as many of you know now the main battles are cross server. I look forward to chatting more with all of you and hope that some of us make a great team :)

M

Matt Wichman

Add me on xbox Wich Nasty. Been playing since it came out and all my tribemates quit when we got wiped

J

Justin Lee

Hello Bonnie Blumetti I'm a solo dedicated player, been playing since Xbox release. Got 92 days and 4 hours registered playtime to date. I was in a pretty large tribe on the center the last time I played. Before that I mostly ran my own tribe of a few survivors. I'm gonna be trying to play a shit load when rag releases and would like to join.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom