Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys, what should I look out for when buying a router. Looking to find the best...

J

Josue Andre

Hey guys, what should I look out for when buying a router. Looking to find the best one for under $100 so verizon could stop charging me $10/mo to rent theirs.

D

Daniel Cody Butler

Chip set ,multi bands , beam forming technology and what type your wireless adapters use.

C

Clay Kann

I use this one.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

It's good. My pc is hard wired to the modem. The Wi-Fi is only for my Chromecast and phone.

A

Andrew McNally

Tri band router - 1 channel for gaming - everything else on the other 2 channels - i bought ASUS RT AC3200 and i love it although but you would have to shop around to get it cheaper - maybe Ebay? Also the Asus PCI AC68 goes well with it and i never get any lag issues with 13 items connected in the house

L

Louie Lopez

Do you only use fios internet? If so whichever router is fine. I'd you're using TV and use dvr or they channel guide thata built into the box you're better off just buying the Verizon router from them or cheaper off ebay. That router modem combo is required to use the enhanced TV services. You can still configure your own router and the fios one but you paying double at that point.

E

Elemino Musgrove

Do you have a Quantum router? If so, keep it. You will spend a few hundred to get an after market as good or better... Any of their other routers could be replaced with any decent 802.11ac router.

C

Charles DeLancey Jr.

is it DSL or Cable?

J

Josue Andre

When I get home i’ll snap a pic of my current router to answer the questions. Not sure off the top of my head

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom