Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey guys. Thanks administration for letting me join. Does anyone here play fire...

• Thread starter Scotty Nankivell
  • Start date
S

Scotty Nankivell

Hey guys. Thanks administration for letting me join. Does anyone here play fire emblem? I picked up warriors when it came out on the switch. It's my first time playing emblem and now I shocked at the good times I've missed up to this point. Really awesome and addictive game.

J

Josh Brown

FE Warriors is nothing like the actual Fire Emblem games. Same goes for Hyrule Warriors.

J

Jason Dunn

I picked it up last week, and I was sketchy about it at first, but after finishing the story, and grinding through History Mode, I'm in love.

Which character do you use most? I alternate between Ryoma, Robin, and Corrin.

R

Rebecca Davies

Played Hyrule Warriors. Loved it. Looking forward to playing Fire Emblem

N

Noam Fadida

Hey, speaking of FE warriors, I'm considering buying it. What do you say, is it worth it?

A

Ashley Wheatley

Love the game! Got it when came out n couldn't put it down, played though easy n normal mode stuck on chapter 12 on hard mode the super Mario odyssey came out

R

Riley Grannell

It is NOTHING like fire emblem, I'm not saying it's bad, but you cannot say you're a fan of fire emblem if you've only played warriors

S

Scotty Nankivell

I'm a fan of warriors!

C

Cody Hylton

Fire emblem Awakening or fates is a decent place to start in the series

S

Sean French

Do you have a 3ds? Do you like strategy games? If yes to both you must get Fire Emblem Awakening.

B

Brian Thueme

Enjoyed Hyrule Warriors and was thinking of picking FE Warriors? Is the gameplay similar? I've only ever played the Hyrule one on Wii U.

J

Joe Foster

I will buy FE Warriors if, and only if, they include Donnel from awakening.

S

Scotty Nankivell

I bought echos as my local gameshop didn't have awaking

G

Gölök Zoltán Buday

I quit it after that Wedding Dress/Dread Scroll nonsense. Awakening was a good game aside from the "Get the additional map, for the Scroll and Dress, then make use of that Street Pass." crap.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom