Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey guys, So i liked the idea of the switch and i like some of it's exclusive games...

S

Saif Elsheshtawy

Hey guys,
So i liked the idea of the switch and i like some of it's exclusive games like zelda and splatoon 2 but getting the system with these 2 games will cost me around 500$ because i live outside US ... SO the question here, is it worth it? even if i have ps4 and i have never owned a nintendo system before or should i use this money for something else ?
Ps. I am not into indie games

G

Gemmol Lodovicus

Get the system first or games first and work your way up to save for whatever else you need.......

J

Jermaul W

Ah hard call. I have always had all the systems and some games i like on one or another.
If you are thinking about getting the switch already and have games in mind. Then it might just be a choice for you. The main buying points of the switch are, being able to tale it with you and play on the go. Nintendo only games. And tons of indies

M

Mou Yu

If you already have a ps4, then
switch is the one you should get next.

K

Kesha Rosencrans

It could be worse, the One X is $500 by itself lol.

You just have to be prepared because the Switch is going to get a lot of ports while companies test the waters and to encourage people to buy from them on the Switch while they build new games for it.

So you'll get most of the best games from the last few years, plus all of the great games you can always count on Nintendo to make.

C

Collier Godfrey

If you’re on the fence about it, watch play throughs on YouTube. At this point, it’s probably best to wait in the shadows and strike when they finally have more than a few exclusives. As a non-multiplat buyer for consoles and someone who doesn’t care about 5 hour indie games (or any game that doesn’t hold my attention for 10+ hours) mine is currently waiting patiently for the next Nintendo release.

S

Sophie Churchill

If you're not into indie games then I'd probably suggest getting one if an opportunity comes along and you can get one for a better price. There are plenty of big titles you'd probably thoroughly enjoy but you've still got the PS4 to play on. I don't doubt that you'll love it if you do get one though and be very impressed with it

C

Craig Whitney

Do you have alot of free time to play games outside of your home time? Then yes! You bored of your ps4 ? Then Yes! You enjoy Nintendo first party games? Then yes!

M

Matt Rincon

Yes I think it is worth it. The switch is the fastest selling console ever made meaning 3rd party developers will support the switch. There is already so many good games out and coming from me who has both consoles it's nice to have a variety of Titles

D

Dane Brooks

If the portability apeals to you, then definitely. If you're just going to leave it docked, then realistically it will be a Nintendo game machine (I don't think there are going to be a lot of non-indie third party exclusives). So I guess it depends on how badly you want to play Nintendo games. My guess is they'll make 4 to 8 great Nintendo games (including ports) a year for another 4 to 6 years.

J

Justin Watt

Not all indie games are the same. You should be a little more open minded on that front. There are Indies that are better than most AAA games and they're a fraction of the price.

C

Cory Steppe

I would watch some videos of gameplay or go to a store that has a kiosk to try out first. I love zelda and Splatoon but sometimes certain things aren't for everybody

S

Seth Mercord

Wait for Best Buy or target to come out with a deal where you get a free $50 gift card or something. By then more first party titles will be closer to release as well.

J

Jake Fioravanti

For me it was worth it since I’ve been a lifelong fan of Nintendo. In your case though, I would maybe wait until a price drop or when I can find a used one for cheap.

S

Stacy Clymuns

I’d say go and look at videos as well. If you see something that you just can’t stop thinking about? Get one. Otherwise wait. It will be there later on.

G

Gregg Cerenzio

Boy are u missing out on great games with the Blanket "indie" stance. Exit your comfort Zone. I'll be happy u did

M

Maranda Kincade

Nintendo is always worth it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom