Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hey guys. New to the group. I don't know but I just can't do custom servers. Call me a...

S

Sean A. Pepper

Hey guys. New to the group. I don't know but I just can't do custom servers. Call me a sadist but there's nothing like being up at 4am losing a mount and dying by stupidly pressing e and then having to go back only to crash on another mount and have to go back again.

Playing on a legacy PvP right now but hoping since I bought abberation, I'll be able to transfer over to a "new PvP official". Anyway just wanted to say hi and if anyone likes having their hopes and dreams crushed, you're welcome to join me. Pm for server.

J

Jacob Bitternose-Bear

can't transfer your character to the new servers you know that right?

R

Reece Pritchard

Yeah feels bad man

L

Liam Cross

You can't go from legacy to outside legacy. It's kinda the point no?

S

Sean A. Pepper

What's the difference between legacy official and new official though? I thought it might be the hardware or some software tweaks. Other than than the rules are the same... I think...

C

Christina Larimore

How come you won't do unofficial?

S

Sean A. Pepper

Feels like it's too easy. Most privates are 5x plus. I don't feel like a survivor anymore when that happens. I put in more than 1k hours on the game and probably 1/3 of that is grinding out stupid mistakes. I guess I love the challenge.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom