Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hey guys my GPU has suddenly been hitting 50-65 Celsius when it usually never goes...

R

Ryan Saner

Hey guys my GPU has suddenly been hitting 50-65 Celsius when it usually never goes into 40's. Now I also am dealing with rubberband lag issues when I play online & offline games.
Overwatch specifically, I even lowered graphics from Ultra to Medium with no help.

Any ideas? Thanks

A

Anthony Marino

Did you move your pc to a new location? Is the temperature in your house different as well? As for rubber banding just reset the router or call your isp and tell them the net is acting up and they can walk you through how to make it better. You might just have too many devices on WiFi or you need a restart

R

Rock Underscore

its most likely your room temp being higher than before,50-65 is normal in terms of load temps for the gpu

B

Bryan Lebron

GPU's under load are regularly between the 50-65 mine runs at 53 all the time while playing.

P

Pericles Underhill

Temps sound normal. Are you on WiFi connection?

D

Danny Rijks

mine runs anywhere between 58-65 which is actually not bad 70 c would have me worry but 65 is pretty solid (gtx 1050ti )

J

Joseph Campagna

Clean off old paste and apply new paste also blow out all the dust .... chances are its dirty

S

Steven Lemay

check your power consumption settings if its set a higher performance its gunna get real hot

S

Steven Lemay

doesn't make sense either most pcs ive had there power supplyan fan cant keep up with its own performance settings

R

Ryan Saner

Thanks for the advice guys. I'm going to buy a new can of air, clean the case out again and really eyeball everything. Then check the power consumption. Also will reset my modem and see what happens. Otherwise might have to escalate to calling my ISP. Which I hope I can avoid (cuz Frontier sucks lol)

W

Willis Thompson

I’ve been having issues with HUGE frame drops with my 1050ti, only running 55-59c temps, i3 7700k. I can only run overwatch absolute lowest everything and I drop to 30 framed in team fights. When I was running 120fps just months ago on high.

J

Joseph Gonzales

Have you tried using msi afterburner and judt puts the fans at full blast. Or using a air can do get dust out of your case?

R

Ryan Saner

Reset button on my router and we're back to smooth gaming
Simplest things causing the biggest problems lol

M

Matthew Robinson

did nvidia control panel reset your preferred settings and apply super dynamic resolution because its done that for me

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom