Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys, looking for recommendations, I'm going to be working out of town and will...

A

Andrei Ursu

Hey guys, looking for recommendations, I'm going to be working out of town and will have shitty internet access. I'm looking to find some SINGLEPLAYER games to play. I prefer action style over RTS, but I did find myself sinking a lot of hours into Divinity Original Sin 1/2. I'd prefer something with somewhat recent graphics. I'm not terribly picky, but have a strong preference towards nicer, less dated graphics. Steam account is
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
to see pre-existing games. I've already played Witcher series and Wolfenstien series, just on friends account. Picture for attention and because of that awesome character design.

Z

Zoz Mahmoud

I would reccomond the Dishonored series,especially dishonored 2 and Disgonored death of the outsider.
Saying i enjoyed them would not be enough since they were extremely fun,challenging and made me think very creatively.
Definitely a reccomondation from me.

A

Andrei Zagorschi

Dota 2 for multiplayer RTS

N

Nicholas Papano

Stellaris and they are billions are both fun RTS games, but they are billions is still in early access. Xcom games are pretty fun too

M

Miyu Tsukino

Well if you don't mind slightly dated graphics, Thief 3 is far better than its successor. Just get the mod so you don't get stuck on ladders.

V

Vincent Richard

Played skyrim at all?

K

Keyeric Bristol

Singleplayer: Dishonored, Thief, Doki Doki Literature Club, Nier, Both Watch Dogs,

and if you're okay with it, Breath of the Wild on Cemu

M

Michael Farnham

I was going to suggest Kingdoms of Amalur, but I see you’ve already got 52 hrs into it.

D

Dániel Szenyán

TES:Morrowin+expansions
SW knights of the old republic
SW EAW
Sacred UW
Sacred 2

N

Nick Harker

Morrowind?

A

Andrew Kerssens