Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys. Looking for advice on capturing the point in Numbani. I can defend like a...

L

Lex Evestar

Hey guys. Looking for advice on capturing the point in Numbani. I can defend like a boss but any team I'm with just can't get the point and I'm almost in Plat.
Seriously asking for advice. Usually talking about the usual shield tanks/turrets on defense. Any heroes or duos or just general advice that usually works well? I feel like I've seen lots of things tried.

J

John Huk

First point?

A

Aaron Icardi

It depends what your team is playing tbh, if it's dive, you tell your Winston/Dva to dive the supports on the high ground from main and then follow up on the dive.
If it's not dive you can try going from under or behind, switch things up if things aren't working, communication is key

W

William D. Rosado Hudson

Try to sneak through the stairs with a soldier in the back and shoot from the high ground to the opposite side from where people usually set up their defense. (The balcony above the ad sign with the omnic drinking)

E

Ellie Anderson

Pharah, mercy going around the side, tracer lucio going under and dva Winston going mid always works for me tbh.

D

Darius Tywon Warner

I remember back in my day when people defended the choke in front of that point past the bus with a shield and bastion

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom