Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys, I've noticed Moira seems to trigger some people. I had a few games last...

J

Jake Dwyer

Hey guys,

I've noticed Moira seems to trigger some people. I had a few games last night and I ran into a team of 3 that were trying to flank Hanamura B (wooden platform side).

No matter what they tried, The Tracer and the Genji could not get through (they had an attack Symm but she didn't go that way. Got to the point where the Genji invited me to his party and started a tirade of Verbal abuse and death threats just for being a Moira main.

Anyone else get this issue?

Note: I was giggling like an idiot listening to this teenager have his rant.

J

Jane Caldwell

Besides her orbs being a fucking bitch to run from at times, I just hate her character overall. Not her powers, lore, nothing. She triggers me in that way.
HOWEVER. That is my personal feeling. I am not going to bash on a teammate for being a Moira main long as they are contributing to the group. There's no sense in that.

R

Ryan Anderson

Her range triggers me . That right click tho

V

Vincurius Longinus Brutus

If group of 3 joins and not playing at least 1 tank 1 healer then they're the problem.

I

Ignacio A. Pedraza

Never. However my team and I got told by the enemy dva (lvl 46) that we were cheating simply because the enemy dva couldn’t even get past the first point cuz my friend was reaper and I was Mercy. Enemy dva wasted more time telling me that we are cheating because we are not letting them touch the point and that’s not how you Play a video game. I laugh and I told the enemy dva that the game is all about working as a team. Lol other than that Moira is easy to counter obviously if you suck like me (as a dps) you can get killed easily

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom