Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hey guys! I just finished storyline on all three characters, been doing some strikes...

R

Ruben Vandoorne

Hey guys! I just finished storyline on all three characters, been doing some strikes and crucible with my main. So I'm looking for a group of people, or a clan, to do nightfalls, raid, etc, in the long run. Preferably European people, since you know, timezones. Am in an American PS4 mostly clan atm cause a friend invited me, but well, I'd prefer a clan with people I can actually play the endgame content with. :)
I'm not a hardcore player, but I am online regularly. Just playing to have fun, so I prefer laid-back people who don't go all World of Warcraft (get pissed if you don't perform perfectly up to the second). :p
Drop clan names or invites in the comments, if you'll have me ^^

J

Johnny Nguyen

i can inv u whats ur battletag

P

Pieter Van de Walle

It's best to focus on one character first for you power level, you want to get your guns as high as possible first. In that way when you transfer them to another character your power spikes up and you get better armor, guns etc instantly. I levelled up my titan from 200 to 296 on one day just using my 305 guns from my main and doing the weekly stuff when i couldn't get any higher from drops, just a hint do what you want with it :)

R

Ruben Vandoorne

I've got the app on my phone btw, so it's easier to organise. ^^

W

Wil Vergara

Meh

L

Lasha Modebadze

Nova Cloud

C

Carlos Alberto Martinez

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
feel free to join. Im trying to grow my PC side of my clan. we have a have a few, but dedicated that are playing.

D

Dane Algie

I just started on my third character the other night.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom