Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch hey guys i havent played a harvest moon game sinse i was 10 and wondering if this is...

D

Dylan Dodd

hey guys i havent played a harvest moon game sinse i was 10 and wondering if this is like it and is it worth it.
thanks

J

Jose Daniel Garcia

Yes very worth it

J

Jonathan Chadwick

Absolutely. It’s a little more in depth than harvest moon in some ways, it’s an amazing game. Be prepared to spend hours there!

R

Rocco Bennett

Amazing game

P

Perry Holmes

100% worth it

S

Step Kutniauskas

I'm married to Emily she's a cutie xD and also great game!!!

D

Dylan Dodd

thanks guys i got it cant wait to build up Dunwall farm

P

Perry Holmes

I've already put 50+ hours into it after 3ish weeks

C

Chris Hill

Absouletly worth the cost,the game is fantastic and you can sink alot of hours into it easily I myself have over 40 + hours in it and my missus probably has double that ,when you realise a single person made this game on his own makes it a amazing feat and even more so for the fact the game is excellent.

C

Cassie Taylor

I'm considering starting again
2nd year and I have a booming starfruit wine farm going on. Married with a kid.
Haven't kept the game updated and wouldn't mind marrying someone other than Sebastian

S

Step Kutniauskas

My game character has a better life then me haha xD

K

Kevin Guzik

This game is great! speaking of Harvest Moon though I heard the developer is working in a title for the Switch called Little Dragons Cafe which will be like a cafe style game where you farm and stuff and also you get to raise a dragon :D

L

Luke Lovelock

Its the best game on switch after botw. Suck it odyssey fans ;)

C

Chris W Hughes

Yes very much worth it

M

Majid AL-Remi

Every cent

S

Simon Lee Cox-Hazelton

10/10

S

Stephen Blancher

A rather enjoyable game, I have put in 16+ hours and still play quite a bit. Some people obsess about it and have put in like 100+ hours tho

J

Jonathan Jurczak

I easily spent 60 hours of my summer playing this game... it did not feel NEARLY as long as that.

It's... it's a masterpiece. <3

R

Ryan Emperley

This game is amazingly addictive

D

Damien Hosea

10/10! The dialogue is great, the graphics are passable, it’s a very fun game that you’ll be playing for seasons nonstop lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom