Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey guys I have been seeing a lot of misinformation around the Xbox One X and 1080p...

C

Connor Rutherford

Hey guys

I have been seeing a lot of misinformation around the Xbox One X and 1080p screens.
The article I am posting explains it but you definitely do not require 4k to benefit from the new console. In fact some developers aren't even attempting to hit 4k on their games and instead opting to increase performance in 1080P. Other games are even doing both Higher resolution upgrades and 1080P upgrades
For example Ark: Survival evolved will run either at 1080P and 60FPS OR you can run it at 1440P at 30FPS.
If you do not have the money for a 4k TV but are thinking about the X you can definitely benefit from it now and then if you want later down the track you can buy into 4k.

Trust me on this one. The X runs very well. I have recommended it to my friends who where hesitant at the time and they have all agreed that the performance is better even on the games that haven't had any form of upgrades.

Have an awesome day guys

D

Decky Mckee Mcinerney

Won't run ark 1080p 60!

C

Clayton Johnson

Nothing runs ark at 60fps at 1080p lol

C

Connor Rutherford

Yes it does

A

Andy Pearce

I had mine on a normal full HD for a week and gotta say it does improve a hell of a lot on 1080p.. I bought a 4k 100hz HDR tv yesterday and.... Holy fuck.. It's like a completely different game. Well impressed

S

Schyler Granstrom

Regardless. I haven't dced from render since playing on the x which is worth it itself lol

D

Daniel Marin

MichaelSchimel dont even need 4k

R

Ryan O Brien

Ethan Green

J

Justin Johnston

If people thought you needed 4K to use this Xbox you're a dope..

J

Jeremy Deitz

I'm not spending $500 for a new Xbox. They need to stop making newer and better consoles it's just more money.

R

Ryan Starks

I’m also playing on the one x it’s great

A

Alexandra Dembie

Yeah it's not "needed," but 4k tvs still make a huge difference. There's even a substantial improvement between my old tv and 4k with my old day one XB1.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom