Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey guys i have 600 DHS (possibly 1000) to spare which is around 160$ (270$), what...

E

Essam Abbasi

Hey guys i have 600 DHS (possibly 1000) to spare which is around 160$ (270$), what games should i buy? i have rocket league and MK8 on the list, also fifa 18

I've already played BOTW and completed it on Wii U, also Im not the type of gamer who... well.. Enjoys Mario Oddyssey, Just not my type, neither any RPGs, Thank you for the help :)

J

Jason Mills

Splatoon would be my first choice. Or maybe, Doom, LA Noire, or Skyrim

B

Bryan Lee Kristofic

If you like Zelda, you'll like Xenoblade 2. Boy, that game is so enjoyable.

A

Alejandro Espinosa Lopez

Zelda, Doom and Mario Odyssey, if you like NBA 2K18, FORGET ABOUT FIFA, not worth it AT ALL

M

Matt Larsen

Splatoon!

I

Isaac Howard

Ay if you're playing rocket league and mk8 add me

D

Danxiel Covarrubias

Nine parchments tho

M

Mikey Ray Reid

I just bought the resident evil revelations collection and it's fantastic Soo much fun and it's a hard game too

J

Justin Mohrmann

Get Enter the Gungeon. Best indie game there is

M

Matt MacDonald

I highly recommend Splatoon 2 or Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle. ARMS is also a great exclusive! If you've never played LA Noire thats also an amazing game.

E

Evan Marks

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle is more fun than you may expect. I️ would recommend that whole-heartily

Steam World Dig 2 is Also excellent

F

Friday Macrohon

Learn japanese then buy monster hunter XX

D

Danny TB

If you're into racing, I'd suggest Riptide GP: Renegade. It's quite good value for money and has a bit more originality than most racing games.

A

Allen Dawson

If you like a Metroidvania type game then you'll love Steamworld dig 2 and it's currently on sale in the eShop :)

J

James Garza

Splatoon 2

M

Memo Memo

If you want to see what Switch is capable of get Gear Club. Uber fun underrated driving game it truly beats mario kart

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom