Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys! I feel like Reaper isn't as requested and as good as he was back when he...

• Thread starter Nico Alagiyawanna
  • Start date
N

Nico Alagiyawanna

Hey guys!

I feel like Reaper isn't as requested and as good as he was back when he got his latest buff.. One needs super close range to shred the tanks what is actually his job and he should be doing easily.. and without a full team you keep feeding if they don't help you to engage in close range combats.. He isn't a viable flanker anymore.. Tracer for example is much more effective and independent.. With Reaper you kinda stay on choke points and charge your ultimate by killing tanks nowadays..
His ult is countered by so much stuff (even normal spells like flash bang, hook, defense matrix) and he just gets focussed down before he can even do his dmg..

I rarely play him in solo queue anymore because of the points I've just mentioned.

My solution:

Give him more health generation for the damage he dealt or speed buff his wraith form so he won't just be followed and killed if he hasn't been 100% successful in trying to get kills in the backline.

What are your thoughts on him?
Don't get me wrong I still have like 3-4 golds in diamond games with him but I am not totally happy with his kit.
Roadhog is still the better Reaper..

Thanks in advance!

A

Alice Leclerc

He's perfectly fine

J

Jordan Manning

Hungover

M

MacKenzie Rae

Yeah he's balanced. He still flanks the crap out of people, especially with his ult.

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

I think he's good, but situational

N

Nico Alagiyawanna

Thanks for your opinions guys

I

Isaac Ianni

Lmao Reaper is CHEEEESE. So fucking easy to climb with him.

K

Kean Strydom

reaper sits down* McCree its not high noon

D

Damon Dodge

tbh, I never thought of Boosting Reaper, mostly because More focusing on Nerfing Moira, because escaping the Damage orbs is a huge pain, and should have a cooldown of 2 and act like Mei’s Wall (Unlike any other Thing, except her heal shelter, it can never be used again for the intended cooldown) but yeah he can be easily countered and picked off (except in many Custom Matches where he can be easily abused)

P

Paul Luis Draganigos

as roadhog i can shoot him dead in the face mulitble times and with him healimg per shot most of the time i cant even kill him even if i get the drop on him with my hook kinda annoying but i play reaper 2 i feel he is pretty balanced as he is tbh

J

Joe Metz

Reaper is perfect right now. You just need to come from above and behind. If they focus you then good it means your team has a chance to push. Use wraith to escape then Tele between line of sight points to confuse the enemy

C

Chris Hayward

C

Cody Burdick

I use him as a flanker still, focusing healers and tanks. I've had a lot of success with him when I've used him

B

Brandon Neilshine

So......Reaper needs buffs because he relies on teamwork?

Z

Zachary Ferns

You just said you regularly get 3-4 golds with him. He’s still a tank shredder and his ult having the same life drain makes his health nearly impossible to drain during his ult.
The only “buff” I would consider saying is a good idea is maybe a movement speed buff or duration increase for Wraith Form.

S

Soumya Sahoo

I main as reaper and if you can be sneaky you can make your opponents lives hell

I

Isaac Tony Wallitsch

A

Aswin Fu'ad

how about no?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom