Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hey guys does any one know what kind of computer to buy to play ark on high...

O

Omar Keshk

Hey guys does any one know what kind of computer to buy to play ark on high graphics?(with a budget of 1000$ or over by a little)

E

Eric Capes

Graphics card alone will be most of that

R

Ricky Balthis

Saw a deal a while back, dell had a pc with a decent processor and a 1060 that would fit in that budget.. but yeah.. get you one with ideally an i7 and a 1060, probably best bang for your buck with that budget. If you can get a SSD hard drive, otherwise you will have about 5 minute load times.

D

David Clifton

Bad place to ask this advice

D

David Clifton

Join
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Matthew Velazquez

You will need more than $1k.... I have a gtx 1060 and this game seriously stresses it out.

R

Ricky Balthis

It stresses a 1080ti

K

Kevin Allen

You dont need better than a 1060 I have a 1050ti and I run this game on a mix of high and ultra at 1080 with an ark smooth fps lol.

I would recommend the same as a few above 1060 and an i7 or even an i5 if you are trying to save money with an ssd and 16gb of ram.

B

Bradley Chalmers

My graphics card was 1200

N

Nick Patrick

RX 460 and up will run Ark. 12GB of RAM and anything over an I5 will work fine

D

Daniel Greaves

Any pc with a 1060 will work fine

D

Daniel Greaves

8gb ram.. 1060... 2600k... works well

C

Craig Cummings

i have a 1050 ti and play ark on epic settings with no problems

R

Ricky Balthis

What kind of fps do you get Craig? I find it hard to believe that you can get anything playable on a 1050ti on complete epic. I get about like 20 or less and my 1050ti is overclocked

R

Ricky Balthis

But with shadows and motion blur off you can get about 50

C

Craig Cummings

ah yes my motion blur is turned down a little and so is my shadows.... not much though.

D

Daniel Greaves

Everyone has blur off.. It's crap. Shadows are cool on medium and a few other things not ticked.. apart from that, a 1060 on pretty high settings will work

D

Daniel Greaves

1050ti is just a waste of money, a marketing ploy to stretch the 11xx series release out further. It's all about the money

C

Craig Cummings

have to admit a 1050 ti is not top of the line but makes the game playable lol. could have just bought 2 1080 ti 's for $1800 to drop in my pc but i spent $125 on the 1050 ti and took the extra $1675 and turned that into $3500 then bought an antique truck and sold that to another guy for $12000 lol

C

Craig Cummings

so 4 days ago i ordered everything to build my own custom top of the line pc all in one shot lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom