Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Hey guys! Can someone tell me if you need to buy Aberration or do you get it free if...

J

Jodie Smith

Hey guys! Can someone tell me if you need to buy Aberration or do you get it free if you bought scorched earth edition? If not how much is it in £££!

J

Jake Beamson

Its about £25 or so I believe

M

Michael Butcher

Need to buy it I’m affraid

M

Matt Sutton

if you bought the season pass you get it, if not you will have to buy it separate

M

Marcus Mårtensson

you think you get anything free from WC? Lmao. You have to pay like everyone else. Heard the price on next DLC after Abb...its your undying fielty to WC an your soul

A

Alma Cristalizada

They sed was free

J

Jodie Smith

Im buying the season pass! Ty guys

N

Nathan Hays

All you have to do is use google...

M

Mark Gato Williamson

Unless you have season pass you will have to buy it separately, it is $20 US so probably £25 for you.

C

Cleve Vang

19.99 usd

S

Serenity Soto

Free if day one user :)

N

Nick A Ayres

I bought ark back in Jan and I haven't had to buy any map that has came out? Why is that I didn't buy anything more than the game? Scorched-earth and rag was free for me so I'm confused?

T

Tiffani Diane

I did some research love, from what I'm reading all of us early access players are supposed to get them free, kinda of like wild cards "sorry we ruined the game a million times and made you lose everything " so we should get it automatically

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom