Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hey fellas. So im planning on getting a game for my Switch next month but I'm having a...

A

Anthony Sigala

Hey fellas. So im planning on getting a game for my Switch next month but I'm having a problem deciding what I should buy.

I want to buy Skyrim because it looks awesome and its something I never played before.

Buuut then we have Xenoblade 2, im a huge fan of Xenoblade Chronicles and I really love the first game. So ya, I have played a Xenoblade game before but what do you think I should buy? Your opinion is very helpful.

G

Gabriel Gagnon

Just commenting to get the notifications because I have the exact same dilemma ;)

J

Joe Nieves

My opinion. I really want to experience xenoblade 2 as well..but if you never played skyrim, you gotta play it.

G

Gabriel Weathers

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 for Sure.

B

Bryan LaBarron

As I've right now I have zero intention of playing Skyrim ..I have Xenoblade 2 it kind of reminds of a less complex version of Zelda BOTW..

I

Isabella Hale

I would say XC2, then wait to get skyrim. :)

J

Jake Asikainen

Skyrim give xenoblade time to see what they do with dlc

R

Ryan Tucker

Xenoblade 2. Skyrim at this point can wait. It's been out so long

J

Jean Varela

Do you have Zelda. If answer is yes, then no to skyrim

E

Evan Marks

*cheekily giving a third option*

W

Wilfredo Sanchez

You've waited 7 years to play Skyrim(if you haven't already), get XC2. :p

M

Mikey Ray Reid

Save your money on Xenoblade 2 the ending was terrible for all the time the game takes instead get resident evil revelations 1 & 2 they are Soo much fun

E

Edward Perez

If you're planning to get both get Skyrim.
I prefer XC2, but, if more Nintendo switch player support 3rd party games the more likely support from 3rd party developers will continue. Sales from games like Skyrim, wolfenstein2 and doom will bring future similar titles to the system. Plus you'll understand why skyrim has been released like 6 different times.

BUT dont foget to get XC2, if you are already a fan of the series you'll appreciate it.

G

Gary Hebert

Skyrim. I wasn't impressed with Xenoblade X

P

Paul Nichols

I have played and “beat” Skyrim multiple times on various platforms over the years and it was still my first purchase for Switch. It is massive and has a huge amount of replay value.

J

Jace Young

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

N

Noah Breij

XC 2

J

Jonathan Ländell

i dont like playing multi characters so i vote Skyrim! :D

J

Jon Krazyace Pope

Xenoblade chronicles 2! Skyrim can wait