Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey everyone. Just wanted to give a warning to anyone who is considering Vue. After a...

M

Michael Smith

Hey everyone. Just wanted to give a warning to anyone who is considering Vue. After a month of having the fluid in my loop I began to notice a film that’s been surfacing on my blocks.

This may not be an issue with lighter colors? Or even other bottles as to my understanding these are all hand-made.

Prior to adding this fluid, I’ve hand cleaned all components. None of these components are aluminum. No additional additives such as silver have been added.

I know this fluid has gotten a lot of popularity and wanted to give my one month in review and warning for anyone considering this.

D

David Handwerk

More pics.

J

Jacob Glueck

Hmm I know ppl that have had it longer than 3 months and nothing of this has been seen...

D

David Handwerk

Qlso have you left your system idle for days at a time? I hear it has to run at least a few min every other day

J

Jake Knapp

I seem to notice a lot of people with complaints have the red, could it possibly be just that?

M

Michael Smith

As I stated in my original post guys, this is just my experience with this fluid. Each batch is hand made so giving a warning to anyone who is considering it may want to be prepared just in case.
I use my pc everyday, at least for 1 hour every day if only just to cycle the fluid.

S

Sander Westerberg

many people has issues with darker colors, such as red in your case.

T

Thiago Sousa

Colored coolants are trash.

T

Thiago Sousa

You need to take it all apart asap.

C

Chris Stephens

Are you using distilled water? Some morons use tap water which will cause it to not only film up but corrode as well.

E

Erick Iglesias

Its pretty known that colored dyes fucking suck

A

Adam Bromhead

Since seeing jayztwocents video on how it held up. I have always thought that the metallic particals that's in the fluid that 'cleaned the block' are slightly abrasive like a polish and may clean metal but will scuff acrylic.

N

Neil Welch

I haven't seen any separation in mine yet which is my main concern- I expect this to dye something though. My previous red non vue primochill fluid dyed the PETG red and left some residue in the blocks.

N

Neil Welch

Is yours powder red as well?

G

Garrick Schull

There's a reason I only use distilled water.

J

Jeremy Berry

Any red coloring has always been a bit of a risk imo a buddy has the grey vue and it looks fine

Z

Zachary Abel

That's why I'm going with plain old clear liquid when I do my loop. I also don't want be stuck with one color. Clear goes with every color!

D

Drew Leonard

the film wont prevent it from cooling. ive had that film for a month and a half temp are still amazing just saying lol sterling silver

D

Dylan Angel

Looks like the usual red dye stains to me

J

Joe Blank

Commenting to read the comments, this is why use distilled water

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom