Contact advertising [email protected]

hey everyone, I've been taking a look at d.va's razer headset and most unboxing...

D

Débora Peres

hey everyone, I've been taking a look at d.va's razer headset and most unboxing reviews say its pretty comfy but they never say anything about the mic quality, is it good? bc i want to stream and want a decent mic and the fact that it's attached to the chord and not a "stick" (idk what its called) is making me have second thoughts. Any help? Is the headset as good as they say?

J

John Huk

Definitely don't get it if you want it for anything other than aesthetic purposes. If you want a good streaming microphone, you should get a desk mic, not a headset

M

MacKenzie Rae

Following

Z

Zachary Saul

i would stay away from razer tech. logitech and corsair are by far the most trustworthy

Z

Zachary Saul

and consider a blue yeti. it's a desktop mic

K

Kelli Flynn

It's cute, comfortable...but a collectors piece and a novelty item. I wore mine for some pictures, but really it just sorta sits pretty near my PC.

C

Carol Barajas

I use mine daily & haven't had any complaints about my mic, I do have to mute it sometimes b/c I have really loud and annoying crickets outside my window.

M

Matt Bubp

I haven't had any trouble with it for my purposes, but I don't stream. Can't say for sure how that would change anything.

K

Kieren Forgan

If it's attached to the chord it's called inline. Also try Logitech. I have an old headset and it's still working fine. That and turtle beach work good

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom