Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey everyone! I'm a new guy. I have a serious question. I absolutely love this game...

G

Gaylon Douglas

Hey everyone! I'm a new guy. I have a serious question. I absolutely love this game and made a switch from ps4 to pc a couple weeks ago. I'm not terrible with m/kb but would like to get better. I refuse to play comp until i feel comfortable with the swap. What are some great tips to help me get better without 30 people spaming how terrible i am every match?

A

André Abraham

Hey dude, I personaly had a very hard time playin overwatch at first. A good tip for the beginning is finding people you enjoy the game with. If you've done that, try to find one "main" hero for the beginning, I personally started with soldier and as I got better with him, I tried others. :D

It also helps, if the people you play with are good, so they can give you tips + your enemies get better, that is a better training. ;)

K

Kelsey Rae Hugunin

I also switched and I'm having so much trouble with the mobility. Especially with my main, Dva. I think I'm going to end up being a beam main - sym, Moira, Winston, zarya... Feck :')

M

Miguel Angel Opazo Arancibia

Focus on the B&B characters first. I recommend at least 20 hours with your main in every category so you can flex if it get picked or your team needs it.

My worst matches are those when we desperately need a counter pick, but no one on my team knows how to play said character and there is nothing but an endless pit of despair waiting for us.

T

Trần Hiếu

Practice makes perfect. At first, you can try all heroes in AI modes if you want, to learn how to use them effective. You should really find 2-3 heroes that suit your playstyle, then bring to quickplay and try your absolute best performance.

G

Grace O'Brien

I would recommend choosing a main and practicing them in quick play. I learn best by simply doing, so maybe that’ll work for you too! It also might help if you try to practice someone who doesn’t take too much aim to get yourself used to the move of the mouse etc (assuming you’ll be using the mouse.)

J

Jaydin Keen

Try using different sensitivities to see what fits you the best, i spent 100 hours on gengi doing well then one day i slightly lowered my sensitivity and i did so much better

M

Matthew Randall

Just grind through quick play. It can suck but it works.

M

Mike Clevinger

Start with a lower sensitivity. I ran 1600dpi at 3.0 sens in game. It feels uncomfortable at first but when you get used to it you'll find you have more precision. Secondly, it's overwatch on pc. There will always be someone on your team screaming about how horrible you are. Just keep playing and you will get comfortable. And you'll never want to touch a controller again

E

Elias Tanzy

Just play quick play and get comfortable with your favorite characters. But don't expect people to quit calling you terrible because the Overwatch community is a salt mine.

M

Martin Vítek

.just play deathmatch.

P

Pelin Gürder

You can watch youtube videos. And watch killcams, they can give you some ideas and make you learn your mistakes.

A

Andrew Davenport

I used Ana as a way to improve accuracy when I made the switch, if you don’t hit your shots your team die, it’s practice with consequences

S

Sammy Bourgeois

Has anyone given the 6 Ana advice? Pick McCree, custom game, vs 6 Anas, headshots only. Don't leave until you can absolutely fuck them up.

Then take it to quickplay and try to keep that consistency. Eventually you have to do it for the first time in competitive but still.

D

Dusty Crow

Play with sensitivity, biggest delima I have with the switch is adjusting to it

D

Darius Tywon Warner

PS4 to PC?

You dont deserve my help, scoundrel

L

Luna Bellinski

As some other people have said my advice would be to start off with a lower sensitivity and gradually move it up it. Lower sensitivity is much easier to deal with when you're used to controller

J

James Brown

Hold your arm off the desk. It's difficult at first but provides better range of motion rather than just moving your wrist.

R

Robb Croyl II

I made the switch about 5 months ago, I played a few single player games to get used to it, fallout, witcher 3. And then picked up ark survival evolved and rocket league before I played ow ... give it time, soon you'll wonder why you even held a controller

R

Rachel Hewett

I switched from Xbox to PC and honestly just play until you're used to it. By the time you hit 25 you should be ready for comp.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom